Thread: Pvp Tournament lvl 51

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    what do you expect lol the drama old guy that has nothing better to do is involved . read what he said he literally basically said he's only here to make drama lmao... not play.. sad
    I was going to and I quote here "sitting back and laughing at drama online" for my friends sake I was going to quiet down. But... hey drama... how can I say no?
    You need to get my age right. First I'm 26 then I'm 27. Choose a number. Either way... I don't and won't act my age to appease anyone. Secondly I know the different between relevance and irrelevance.. for example... talking to you is irrelevance... deciding to give you the last word after this and not replying anymore... relevance.
    Have at me now. I honestly don't care. Like you said... I'll sit back and laugh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    I was going to and I quote here "sitting back and laughing at drama online" for my friends sake I was going to quiet down. But... hey drama... how can I say no?
    You need to get my age right. First I'm 26 then I'm 27. Choose a number. Either way... I don't and won't act my age to appease anyone. Secondly I know the different between relevance and irrelevance.. for example... talking to you is irrelevance... deciding to give you the last word after this and not replying anymore... relevance.
    Have at me now. I honestly don't care. Like you said... I'll sit back and laugh.
    26 or 27 aren't you too old to be online making drama for every little thing you see? Idc about what you said right now and I knew n saw it coming that you'll just stop responding, cause you know you at wrong lol and irrelevant defines you you need to make drama n you an attention seeker cause otherwise no one gives you attention

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Better stop responding as you said, you dont wanna be exposed more .