Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New bugs theres so many this time ill just make a list

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default New bugs theres so many this time ill just make a list

Revenge buff doesnt make allies invicible like it should. I experienced this when a guild mate revived using revenge buff in an elite ren gol map. He did it twice and both times i was near him and i still took damage.

Buttons need to be pressed several times for skill/pet aa/hotbar loadout to activate. This happens a lot i dont know if its a glitch or a result of my Samsung Galaxy Tab A but a fix for some android devices was recently made so i thought id mention it although this is not a new problem.

Gale force isnt hitting its targets. It seems to pass through them as if the targeting isnt working correctly. This became evident in the last 2 weeks.

Heal sometimes doesnt heal allies who are in range. If this happens because of an interrupted skill charge why do the graphics indicate it was a successful heal? Perhaps failed skills due to an interrupt could be indicated by an icon that briefly appears then goes away.

Balance gun lightening proc is targeting dead players in pvp.

Ty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

One additional bug i forgot to mention but ive mentioned before

When using loadouts to switch items that are upgraded with a paraclesus stone the aura doesnt work.Example: I have an arc ring w para and when i switch to a loadout that includes a helm with para stone the aura doesnt work.

Ty

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

As always, use full exact names for things, and include all details that you can. Also, ideally, one bug per post with a subject that actually identifies it, so the thread can be found easily.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ok noted.

The aura generated by a para stone dosent work when switching loadouts. Thats Paraclesus Soul Stone to be exact, btw, not to be confused with a different kind of para stone. I gave examples but specifially the two items im switching between is a rendtail's ring and a living spirit cowl of assult. Gale force doesnt target enemies. It happens when i approach a mob and they didnt acknowledge me yet but the problem im reporting happens in melee combat when clashing. In healing besides the info i provided what more can i say? Regarding the Revenge Buff, its not working and the Balance gun is a mage weapon that has a proc that targets dead players in pvp.

Theres just so many glitches i thought this would be easier but i get what ur saying.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Bottom line is these all exist

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

The loadout / para stone thing should be fixed with the next update. They weren't always handling items/upgrades which apply effects that don't stack with each other correctly.
    I think they'll still not behave correctly if you have 2 equipped and unequip one though, but fixing that properly requires an app update, and is likely a pretty uncommon case anyway.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Revenge group invulnerability fixed for the next update.