Thread: No awakes in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default No awakes in pvp

I know this is a weird idea but in my opinion there should be no awakes in pvp because now the rich beats the poor because they have better awakes if there were no awakes it would be down to skill and it would be more fair and fun in my opinion I think years ago before the awakes pvp was really fun and I enjoyed playing it now it’s just whoever has better awakes wins and I don’t think you don’t need to have a lot of skill... there could still be awakes but just like elixirs they should disappear in pvp or not affect your stats and when you get out of pvp they work I think this would be a lot more fun but it’s just my opinion thank you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogel-al View Post
    I know this is a weird idea but in my opinion there should be no awakes in pvp because now the rich beats the poor because they have better awakes if there were no awakes it would be down to skill and it would be more fair and fun in my opinion I think years ago before the awakes pvp was really fun and I enjoyed playing it now it’s just whoever has better awakes wins and I don’t think you don’t need to have a lot of skill... there could still be awakes but just like elixirs they should disappear in pvp or not affect your stats and when you get out of pvp they work I think this would be a lot more fun but it’s just my opinion thank you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said i want that too but so many people put lots money in awakes and i think they should make armor less affective like weaker so 2k armor would be only as affective as like 1.5k armor so reduce armor by 25% that would be cool

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I like it as it is. With awakes. -1 from me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

its not awakening that withered pvp down. what withered it down is the UNWILLINGNESS of players to spend $$ on plats to get better rolls on their awakening slots.

imo, the "awakening slots" shouldve just became a one-tap-buy kinda thing. you unlock slots using plats, then select whatever kind of stats you wanna socket in by using gold.

its not that ppl didnt have $$ to spend, its because ppl dont want to gamble their hard earned gold through farming and hard earned money for plats and in the end, not get what they want and need in order to compete vs freaks like me who have almost 200k plat purchase under my belt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    I like it as it is. With awakes. -1 from me
    same. awakenings brought balance to the game. not a lot of ppl knew how to farm para gems from the event back then and if it werent for awakening update, ppl with max paras will always dominate in pvp.

i know this bc i used to have 9/11 paras in 14s before belts came out as well as artifacts and it isnt easy to outdamage someone who has +50 dmg advantage. there just isnt anyone up to par with my rog back then.

when awakenings came out, the bracket became stale. its impossible to get kills when 2 rogues with 2k armor 360-380dmg battle it out. no amount of crits can pass through 2k armor in a bracket that uses legendary weapons which led to ppl leaving. cant blame em tho. i left as well when i experienced it first hand. even ppl in 16s left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

They should make a seperate gamemode where awakes dont work and see how the community would respond cause personally pvp is impossible without good awakes, this would invite alot more people to pvp making the game more popular imo. And yeah the pvp in this game is really good downside is gear costs because of awakes are off the roof...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

nah, even if they took off awakening, they would need to rebalance all the classes again for that mode to work. if you truly dont want awakening in pvp, then i suggest lv16 hardcore since you cant stash gears and you will have to either use plat to get legendary items or just farm crates in kraag and hope you get yourself an arcane chest for arc hooks.

even that would mean ppl would have to spend time to farm gears and plats to get the best possible sets available for that level.

what the game needs nowadays is to release more competitive modes like seasonal pvp lb where anyone can compete fair and square like i suggested on the thread that i posted recently.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ges-considered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Awakenings killed the game, especially pvp

anything under level 40 is a waste of time

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post: