Thread: Pvp is dying as you level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Pvp is dying as you level

Pvp should be a public game that everyone can enjoy ...it has capped and worsened as the levels go up ...the devs have been so focused on new gear that they didn’t see that the pvp community is dying because of this... pvp is disgustingly unbalanced and only the rich will thrive... this is not right. It has gotten to a point where ppl are so desperate for kills and play they gang and spawn kill back to back . IT Needs to stop.... bring back balance to the game... destroy the wheel that has been rolling over rich and poor to the benefit of no one but the rich ....

The majority of the game players are just kids you can’t expect them to just afford hundreds of dollars of plat.. A greedy company isn’t a successful one ... listen and develop a relationship with your supporters ... get your consumers and you on the same curve and work together to achieve a common goal... stop letting greed distract u from the deterioration of the gaming community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ONALLARITI; 07-22-2019 at 06:06 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ONALLARITI For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quizno Sub For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Ohhh no! What a tragedy, by the way goodbye. 7 years still there and will be there as well. Why? Because company is smart enough for taking bad advices in mind seriously. You need to stop with "!" fetish also bruh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Ohhh no! What a tragedy, by the way goodbye. 7 years still there and will be there as well. Why? Because company is smart enough for taking bad advices in mind seriously. You need to stop with "!" fetish also bruh
    Like really. I get it if you don’t agree or whatever but that your issue not mine. Clearly you are among the 5% of gamers that thinks that because they are at a place where they want to be that makes it ok to ridicule and object to anything that will remotely help anyone at a lower standard than you.

You sound and look so stupid. If you are gonna come and object to something that is obvious atleast back up your statement with some factual information. Oh and even then u still would look stupid.

Anyway I respect your disagreement.

FYI no one was speaking about the company. What was being addressed is the issue of pvp and how company decisions have affected it and the player base on a whole :-) .... maybe read or grow up for that matter moron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

you want to pvp for free? go to festerfang and brawl it out there.

spending gold for best gears have been around for ages ever since pvp came out in this game.

this is what i was talking about, the real reason why pvp died. what killed pvp is not the awakening slots, paras, eyes, jewels, pets, or the houses.

the real reason why PVP died is because of players, unwilling to invest their gold for the sake of better stats to compete.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BestOf13-16s For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ONALLARITI View Post
    Like really. I get it if you don’t agree or whatever but that your issue not mine. Clearly you are among the 5% of gamers that thinks that because they are at a place where they want to be that makes it ok to ridicule and object to anything that will remotely help anyone at a lower standard than you.

You sound and look so stupid. If you are gonna come and object to something that is obvious atleast back up your statement with some factual information. Oh and even then u still would look stupid.

Anyway I respect your disagreement.

FYI no one was speaking about the company. What was being addressed is the issue of pvp and how company decisions have affected it and the player base on a whole :-) .... maybe read or grow up for that matter moron

I've no issues since I'm not author of this drama topic which will change nothing and you will see it child with no manners.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Browdy666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    I've no issues since I'm not author of this drama topic which will change nothing and you will see it child with no manners.
    Aiite dude ... have a nice life now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BestOf13-16s View Post
    you want to pvp for free? go to festerfang and brawl it out there.

spending gold for best gears have been around for ages ever since pvp came out in this game.

this is what i was talking about, the real reason why pvp died. what killed pvp is not the awakening slots, paras, eyes, jewels, pets, or the houses.

the real reason why PVP died is because of players, unwilling to invest their gold for the sake of better stats to compete.
    Lol no one is saying that pvp should be for free... lmao ....I can afford to pvp infact. Generally it’s not a common thing the majority of the population isn’t as wealthy and they can’t afford to buy 20mil items and you know well that’s where the game is especially for rogues ... so let me ask the question if the people can’t pvp is it really pvp? Or rich against the rich ... this brings us back the the same thing... prices need to be capped to make the game more affordable for the majority. The game is at a point where buying the most plat 1700 for $100 is technically useless. If sts decides to kill awakening gems then we all gonna hurt am I right?

The majority are just kids. You can make a lot of money without setting things in a way where the rich will thrive and the middle class will struggle and the poor remain poor ... cut them some slack. Pvp is suppose to be for everyone it’s supposed to be fun ... these days it’s about being rich and that’s all. At the end of the day we all play the game and we all like it so why separate ourselves rich and poor and watch it die?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Actually if u want to play pvp without any players having super op gears like full para or smth, there's hardcore pvp old sch farm and pvp

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As a player who has always had the best of the best gears, I can agree with this post. I’ve played this game since 2012, I remember all the new best gears were released from events such as tarlok and Ice scale, and everyone was using the same five pets. You could find 5-6 full PvP rooms at any given time of day and all the players were competitive, not to mention more mechanically skilful and smart. These days, even if you have the “best gears” you can still be undergeared in PvP due to awakenings (especially due to event awakens which are ridiculous). it’s now basically a case of whoever has the highest armour wins, which is very boring tbh. I think some balancing adjustments to classes are due, and a free-to-play system added to help the less fortunate players be competitive.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ElementAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If you take a look at the most successful games worldwide, none of them are pay to win. E.g. battle royal (or basically any shooter game) like apex legends and fortnite, esports games such as rocket league. They’re all free to play and yet for this very reason they make the most money. Maybe something to look in to

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ElementAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Awakens killed pvp. Stupidest but probably best money making move spacetime did. Twinks were like 40% of population and by bringing awakes most quit and it made pvping hard to compete in. The good old days you just had to buy full gear for like 2m max and the only expensive thing was pets which weren’t a must have you could always use ribbit haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Can't agree more to what the guy just said, I always support someone who can't afford doing pvp.
    There are people saying that there is nothing wrong with the way situation is right now and people don't intend to spend gold on gears.
    I wanna see a F2P player disagree with this post, then i can rethink about may be there is something I am doing wrong.
    Tbh 'Awakening system' is way too expensive for anyone who is FARMING all his wealth just to pvp.
    Players who're serious about actually doing pvp and play hard in try to do that, will actually keep farming and it'll never come to an end.

Suppose someone farmed for a month everyday non stop and managed to get a new speed set (which is infact to even awakened properly), yep Gz you worked hard and you got it.
    but then he realised that players in pvp have absurdly good awakened speed sets and he needs about 20 mills more to get a thing like that.
    what do you think he'll do? (Let's say he won't give up) spent another month to get those awakes. by another month i mean (doing similar maps over and over soo many times to the point where you start getting sick of doing that).
    He got it, now he realises that he'll have to practice for pvp to compete with top tier pvp players. he tries to practice pvp with total randoms, some who aren't even capable to support him, cuz 70% players didn't want to work as hard as he did.
    while he was planning a way out of this situation a new gear arrives, cool, op procs and stuff....
    Pros(mainly platinum users) get all that in 2 days. F2P guy back to that same map where he WASTED his past months getting nothing in return.
    Eventually he'll give up for sure..

So, tell me if there is a way out from this situation?