Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Is it fair that mana is free to pick up in tdm?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default Is it fair that mana is free to pick up in tdm?

    Its the only weakness a rogue has. But its not much of a weakness when they can just dash over there to replenish an empty mana gage. Maybe this can be considered an unfair advantage for rogue? It certainly doesnt help mage to the extent it helps rogue and warrior.

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Browdy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Yes it is fair. Same with speed buff.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Well, i dont think so. But id understand ur opinon better if u gave an explanation.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    it is not fair. If sts decides to make rogues the same as all other classes giving it a mana regenerating skill, the only heal skill should be packs. The heal on slash skill should be removed.
    if the mana packs are still allowed, then immortality is all there is.

  5. #5
    Forum Adept Sheentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kraag Castle but mostly in Glintstone Caverns anywhere of those 3 maps
    Posts
    499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    it is not fair. If sts decides to make rogues the same as all other classes giving it a mana regenerating skill, the only heal skill should be packs. The heal on slash skill should be removed.
    if the mana packs are still allowed, then immortality is all there is.
    I think you misunderstood the op's point, he's talking about the mana packs available in 2 sides of PvP maps not a new mana skill to be implemented. However it is possible for rogues to regenerate mana though, big thanks to health pack mastery but it's not really much of a use.

    @Op
    I know that it will render the use of mages in PvP (I'd want that as much as you do) but this idea's not just it. It will kill the ability of warriors and rogues to do a fair 1vs1 (unless you have a mage on your side to supply your mana after every fight which is clearly a "not so fair" ones and unless your opponent is patient enough to wait until your mana is fully regenerated.. we all know there aren't much players anymore who are willing to do that. Lastly, not everyone has mishi/samael to do the work, but then again, that's just how I see it. Peace.
    Last edited by Sheentaro; 07-24-2019 at 09:01 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    I think you misunderstood the op's point, he's talking about the mana packs available in 2 sides of PvP maps not a new mana skill to be implemented. However it is possible for rogues to regenerate mana though, big thanks to health pack mastery but it's not really much of a use.

    @Op
    I know that it will render the use of mages in PvP (I'd want that as much as you do) but this idea's not just it. It will kill the ability of warriors and rogues to do a fair 1vs1 (unless you have a mage on your side to supply your mana after every fight which is clearly a "not so fair" ones and unless your opponent is patient enough to wait until your mana is fully regenerated.. we all know there aren't much players anymore who are willing to do that. Lastly, not everyone has mishi/samael to do the work, but then again, that's just how I see it. Peace.
    Rogue collecting mana paks is like finding an ammo stash after running out of bullets. Mage doesnt get any advantage like this. With the right skills warrior doesnt get any advantage either. Its purely put in tdm for rogues.

    When a toon dies their skills are fresh and im killed by lesser geared and lesser skilled rogues when my skills cool down. Why not have a health refresher then? A mages cool down for shield and heal is much longer than rogues cool down for piercer and aim shot. A rogue can blast away with very little reservation because if theyre smart theyll grab another mana pac and theyre ready to go. A mana pac for a mage is useless.

  7. #7
    Senior Member VenomSet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    638
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    216
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Rogue collecting mana paks is like finding an ammo stash after running out of bullets. Mage doesnt get any advantage like this. With the right skills warrior doesnt get any advantage either. Its purely put in tdm for rogues.

    When a toon dies their skills are fresh and im killed by lesser geared and lesser skilled rogues when my skills cool down. Why not have a health refresher then? A mages cool down for shield and heal is much longer than rogues cool down for piercer and aim shot. A rogue can blast away with very little reservation because if theyre smart theyll grab another mana pac and theyre ready to go. A mana pac for a mage is useless.
    For YEARS now those mana packs are free to pick up, I can guarantee you nothing will change about that. This is not an important topic devs should care about, there are more important things to fix than Mana Packs lol
    Don't quote me

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,384
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    462
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    385
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Its the only weakness a rogue has. But its not much of a weakness when they can just dash over there to replenish an empty mana gage. Maybe this can be considered an unfair advantage for rogue? It certainly doesnt help mage to the extent it helps rogue and warrior.
    maybe will be fair to remove all manacosts from pvp at all? so nobody will need that mana?
    or at least make mage's skills manacost much more so their mana will end after 8-10 skills
    sounds more fair than ur thread

  9. #9
    Blogger Spheresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    AFK In The Guildhall Attack Power: 27,538,086,651
    Posts
    1,331
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    491
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

    Default

    Hm I feel like removing those Mana packs would greatly benefit mages and also potentially warrior. Right now I only see rogues telling mages not to complain about it

    If Mana packs are allowed. Put heal packs in tdm that bring you back to 100% health
    Last edited by Spheresome; 07-25-2019 at 09:22 AM.
    Temporarily Inactive

  10. #10
    Forum Adept Browdy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Hm I feel like removing those Mana packs would greatly benefit mages and also potentially warrior. Right now I only see rogues telling mages not to complain about it

    If Mana packs are allowed. Put heal packs in tdm that bring you back to 100% health
    Wrong, I'm a warrior. And im saying the same. We have another things to worry about in this game.

  11. #11
    Blogger Spheresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    AFK In The Guildhall Attack Power: 27,538,086,651
    Posts
    1,331
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    491
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Wrong, I'm a warrior. And im saying the same. We have another things to worry about in this game.
    True I agree with you. Pvp not important at all right now
    Temporarily Inactive

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Obviously ur in the wrong section of forum then lol bc this is all about pvp. And if its not important why are u here reading and commenting when u have more important things to do?

    @Spheresome ikr. Theres absolutly no advantage being a mage and collecting mana pacs. Its completely usless to a mage and invaluable to a rogue.

Similar Threads

  1. Pick my forum name for free plat WINNERS!
    By Delphina in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:27 AM
  2. Pick my forum name for free plat WINNERS!
    By Delphina in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:44 PM
  3. Pick my forum name for free plat!
    By Delphina in forum SL Contests
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 04:51 PM
  4. Pick my forum name for free plat!
    By Delphina in forum PL Contests
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 04:50 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 07:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •