Thread: Is it fair that mana is free to pick up in tdm?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Is it fair that mana is free to pick up in tdm?

Its the only weakness a rogue has. But its not much of a weakness when they can just dash over there to replenish an empty mana gage. Maybe this can be considered an unfair advantage for rogue? It certainly doesnt help mage to the extent it helps rogue and warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Yes it is fair. Same with speed buff.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well, i dont think so. But id understand ur opinon better if u gave an explanation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

it is not fair. If sts decides to make rogues the same as all other classes giving it a mana regenerating skill, the only heal skill should be packs. The heal on slash skill should be removed.
    if the mana packs are still allowed, then immortality is all there is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    it is not fair. If sts decides to make rogues the same as all other classes giving it a mana regenerating skill, the only heal skill should be packs. The heal on slash skill should be removed.
    if the mana packs are still allowed, then immortality is all there is.
    I think you misunderstood the op's point, he's talking about the mana packs available in 2 sides of PvP maps not a new mana skill to be implemented. However it is possible for rogues to regenerate mana though, big thanks to health pack mastery but it's not really much of a use.

@Op
    I know that it will render the use of mages in PvP (I'd want that as much as you do) but this idea's not just it. It will kill the ability of warriors and rogues to do a fair 1vs1 (unless you have a mage on your side to supply your mana after every fight which is clearly a "not so fair" ones and unless your opponent is patient enough to wait until your mana is fully regenerated.. we all know there aren't much players anymore who are willing to do that. Lastly, not everyone has mishi/samael to do the work, but then again, that's just how I see it. Peace.
    Last edited by Sheentaro; 07-24-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    I think you misunderstood the op's point, he's talking about the mana packs available in 2 sides of PvP maps not a new mana skill to be implemented. However it is possible for rogues to regenerate mana though, big thanks to health pack mastery but it's not really much of a use.

@Op
    I know that it will render the use of mages in PvP (I'd want that as much as you do) but this idea's not just it. It will kill the ability of warriors and rogues to do a fair 1vs1 (unless you have a mage on your side to supply your mana after every fight which is clearly a "not so fair" ones and unless your opponent is patient enough to wait until your mana is fully regenerated.. we all know there aren't much players anymore who are willing to do that. Lastly, not everyone has mishi/samael to do the work, but then again, that's just how I see it. Peace.
    Rogue collecting mana paks is like finding an ammo stash after running out of bullets. Mage doesnt get any advantage like this. With the right skills warrior doesnt get any advantage either. Its purely put in tdm for rogues.

When a toon dies their skills are fresh and im killed by lesser geared and lesser skilled rogues when my skills cool down. Why not have a health refresher then? A mages cool down for shield and heal is much longer than rogues cool down for piercer and aim shot. A rogue can blast away with very little reservation because if theyre smart theyll grab another mana pac and theyre ready to go. A mana pac for a mage is useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Rogue collecting mana paks is like finding an ammo stash after running out of bullets. Mage doesnt get any advantage like this. With the right skills warrior doesnt get any advantage either. Its purely put in tdm for rogues.

When a toon dies their skills are fresh and im killed by lesser geared and lesser skilled rogues when my skills cool down. Why not have a health refresher then? A mages cool down for shield and heal is much longer than rogues cool down for piercer and aim shot. A rogue can blast away with very little reservation because if theyre smart theyll grab another mana pac and theyre ready to go. A mana pac for a mage is useless.
    For YEARS now those mana packs are free to pick up, I can guarantee you nothing will change about that. This is not an important topic devs should care about, there are more important things to fix than Mana Packs lol
    Don't quote me

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Its the only weakness a rogue has. But its not much of a weakness when they can just dash over there to replenish an empty mana gage. Maybe this can be considered an unfair advantage for rogue? It certainly doesnt help mage to the extent it helps rogue and warrior.
    maybe will be fair to remove all manacosts from pvp at all? so nobody will need that mana?
    or at least make mage's skills manacost much more so their mana will end after 8-10 skills
    sounds more fair than ur thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Hm I feel like removing those Mana packs would greatly benefit mages and also potentially warrior. Right now I only see rogues telling mages not to complain about it

If Mana packs are allowed. Put heal packs in tdm that bring you back to 100% health
    Last edited by Spheresome; 07-25-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Hm I feel like removing those Mana packs would greatly benefit mages and also potentially warrior. Right now I only see rogues telling mages not to complain about it

If Mana packs are allowed. Put heal packs in tdm that bring you back to 100% health
    Wrong, I'm a warrior. And im saying the same. We have another things to worry about in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Wrong, I'm a warrior. And im saying the same. We have another things to worry about in this game.
    True I agree with you. Pvp not important at all right now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Obviously ur in the wrong section of forum then lol bc this is all about pvp. And if its not important why are u here reading and commenting when u have more important things to do?

@Spheresome ikr. Theres absolutly no advantage being a mage and collecting mana pacs. Its completely usless to a mage and invaluable to a rogue.