Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: skills activate when making turns on d-pad

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default skills activate when making turns on d-pad

After the many times of experiencing this and trying to deduced when and how it happens ive concluded that its a multi touch problem. It can be replicated while maneuvering around rocks in tdm. Idk if its the game or my device, Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Skills effected: gale force, heal, shield (all the skills i hold charged).

Ty.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Exact steps please, not some vague description.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ok ill try.

In tdm hold charged skill and run around rocks. Just to keep it simple dont use speed set. It happens every day at least several times while im playing for at least an hour. Hope that helps.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

So supposedly:
    * start charging skill
    * start running with virtual joystick
    * run around rocks
    * skill fires while still being held

?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yes its when making a turning motion on d pad the skill being held activates.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I just cant understand why this is such a problem? Toons freeze (just happend but i think u made a fix on it), skills fail. Ive reported it at least close to 10 times in various ways. u used to say im the only one reporting it but now i know others experience these glitches too bc theyvereported them. I want to help u fix by explaining it but ive already explained it several times over. Why does this happen? It happens A LOT. Its so frustrating.

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

You're literally the only person to have reported this issue.

If other people have this problem, please speak up. Otherwise it's pretty low priority for me, since you're generally complaining about things that noone else reports issues with, and/or with extremely poor explanations.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thats entirely not true. Ive reported having issues with toons freezing and skills failing and i even bought a new device that still had these fails.thats when i read the android os on the phone i bought had know multi touch malfunctions so i thought that was the problem but im not using that phone and and my tabket doesnt use that os and the fixes u made didnt do anything to improve its performance when just a few weeks later u proclaimed ud fixed it after someone else reported it..

U also said no one esle was having issues with the sounds and it boggled my mind when you said that bc there was a LIST of simular complaints as mine.

I know for an absolute fact these issues have been reported not just by me but by others as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Yes its when making a turning motion on d pad the skill being held activates.
    Can you be sure if it happens when you have charger plugged in? Because on another old device with old OS version I have, whenever I plug in the charger and try to hold-press or scroll, my screen starts stuttering/shaking and it's impossible to hold-press. So I activated "Show taps" setting that allows you to see where you are touching on the screen (via Developer options) and noticed that whenever I plug in the charger and touch the screen it automatically starts touching different places on my screen for no reason and when I take it out it works normally, I can hold-press or scroll without any problem.
    Last edited by Lc9R; 07-27-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lc9R View Post
    Can you be sure if it happens when you have charger plugged in? Because on another old device with old OS version I have, whenever I plug in the charger and try to hold-press or scroll, my screen starts stuttering/shaking and it's impossible to hold-press. So I activated "Show taps" setting that allows you to see where you are touching on the screen (via Developer options) and noticed that whenever I plug in the charger and touch the screen it automatically starts touching different places on my screen for no reason and when I take it out it works normally, I can hold-press or scroll without any problem.
    Someone mentioned this before in a previous post i made about this subject that was closed for some reason but i tried it while plugged and unplugged and it didnt make a difference. Thanks anyway. Ill try anything at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Someone mentioned this before in a previous post i made about this subject that was closed for some reason but i tried it while plugged and unplugged and it didnt make a difference. Thanks anyway. Ill try anything at this point.
    Ah I didn't check your previous posts, I don't really know what can cause this, it never happened to me, it was just something I noticed lately on my old Samsung device and wanted to ask you if you tried it. I already sent a feedback message to Samsung about that issue and waiting for an answer.

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,891 Posts

Tried quite a bit with the steps I listed out, doesn't happen for me.

My recommendation: If this is a real problem, find someone else that it happens to, that can articulate it well, and have them make a thread instead. Closing this - I'm done with you for a while.