Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 60,000,000G Giveaway for Arcanite Guild (Leaderboard)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    I called you americabud 2.0 because like americabud you chose to form a guild by bribing your guildies as opposed to actually forming a guild through farming together, chatting, and friendship.

You have forgotten that the purpose of guilds is to bring players together and have chosen to create a guild solely for the purpose of being on leaderboard.

Being on the leaderboard should be a result of the farming you have done together with your friends and the tasks you guys have completed as a team.

Cheers,

-Spheresome
    Aw cmon man don’t gatekeep what guilds should be like. Anyone should be able to make a guild whichever way they’d see fit as long as it’s allowed and not against TOS. If he wants to provide monetary incentive to his guild members for reaching a goal, then I frankly don’t see what the harm is. If players are joining the guild for the purpose of monetary gain then let them. Naturally the guild ‘market’ will entice them to join other guilds once it’s more advantageous to do so if what they’re chasing is money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It's not easy money. I've done this before with guilds. I think you might do better just telling good guildless players to join for a few weeks & just pay them. The lb is more about the quality > quantity of guildmates. But your a starter guild. So my main advice is just to keep trying. Eitherway you try long enough you will get there. Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Oh cmon guys, many of you are criticizing this guy (idk who he is) to advertise his new guild by doing a recruitig event, giveaway or whatever it is which is wrong, but there are way worse manners of advertising/recruiting for own guild. There are at least 3 guilds in top 10 that keep players in their guild by gifting combatant and recruiter promotions the same moment they join and giving officer rank only cause are rich or have 500k or 1m pve kills, or in some cases even paying to keep them in guild or even use their guildchat and trashtalk other guilds to prevent members go to other guilds, and this guy cant use own gold to make grow his guild?

They are right that gifting gold will not make them loyal, but its his own gold and he is free to follow whats on his mind as long as it does not damage anyone. Good luck with guild!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    I called you americabud 2.0 because like americabud you chose to form a guild by bribing your guildies as opposed to actually forming a guild through farming together, chatting, and friendship.

You have forgotten that the purpose of guilds is to bring players together and have chosen to create a guild solely for the purpose of being on leaderboard.

Being on the leaderboard should be a result of the farming you have done together with your friends and the tasks you guys have completed as a team.

Cheers,

-Spheresome
    Yes forming a guild should be from hard work not by gold that is what blessing is about and usually if you don't keep doing gold giveaways when you form a gold giveaway guild then they fall trust me I have been in over powered

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    whatever happened to the dude? name changed or banned? or both?
    I think he quit playing and went to do a bloging channel idk but who cares he was a noob lol

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Best of luck with the guild!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12