Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
-1 bring back founders sets -.-

They have bad stats compared to pvp sets, completely irrelevant for pvp. You just want free rare stuff, lmao no
How is it free rare items when the items were looted back then exactly how I’m asking for them to be implemented now... they are only rare because they were simply disabled from the maps loot tables us level 16 hc pvp / pve chars play... not hard to just add them back in for hc only. Considering YES they can have better stats than most items in hc pvp. HC you can’t trade, therefore that item will be necessarily character bound and much harder to loot in hc than normal. It won’t be free, it’ll be earned the same way all the og’s like me earned them back in the day! (I already had blue founder but was scammed after 3 year return to the game... )

Also with the stash, I’m almost 100% positive you’re not able to stash items between your hardcore and normal chars. If they could, people would drop millions from their mains into a hardcore after stash is “unlocked”... would ruin the entire point of playing hardcore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk