I have been playing this game for roughly 7 hours and have enjoyed it thus far, me being a MMORPG fanatic i have a high expectation for the games that i play. formally a player of World of warcraft i like to see diversity in my gaming experiance. Overall i have enjoyed the gameplay but since this game is in its infancy im hoping that it will grow into a great MMO.

First of all i would like to say that i would like to see Crafting implemented into the game play, maybe a mini game that you could play to gather components for better items, also perhaps a gathering profession of some sort. i know that its alot to ask since this game is in its infancy still. also perhaps for us on the go players a set fee from the app store for constant updates to the game as well as some class/race diversity is in order. i know that all the guys whom play enchantresses hate to be called that myself included.

also the dungeon crawling is a bit mundane cause you have the same soundtrack looped over and over, a little variety is needed to catch nowadays gamer and reel them in. maybe add tracks that are zone/level specific. if anyone doesn't agree with what i'm saying here i do take corrective criticism but i do plan on being a player for a long time to come considering that i love mmorpg's and im always on the go.

so all and all spacetime studio's good job on the game and i'm hoping to be around to see you make all the great little tweaks, and if you ever need a opinion i'm here to give one. i have a bunch of ideas but will not share one in one post.

I know that all this has been said probably but i needed my oppinion thrown in.

Thanks
Sephirium