Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Add orbs to Ebonthrax

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Default Add orbs to Ebonthrax

The new content is amazing. I'm very impressed with how the product came out.

My only complaint so far is that the xp required to get to even the next level is insanely high and the xp gained from each mob is far too low. Completing an entire map hardly moves the mark.

I think a nice compromise would be to add orbs that Ebonthrax only drops (up to 20k, or 10k if you'd like to make it more difficult).

As it currently stands, you must complete map 4 in order to spawn an instance that teleports you to the Ebonthrax boss. This fourth map is the most difficult of all maps because you get pushed back so much, take excessive amounts of damage and have the potential to get one-shotted by the Admiral bosses.

What if you were to reward players for completing map 4 by adding orb drops to Ebonthrax only? I think it would be a great addition. right now, I cannot see many people hitting level 110 because it takes 7-10 hours to grind just one single level. Without plat, I don't think anyone can do it in the time span given. Even with plat, it's absurdly difficult still. Please consider making it easier and potentially adding an orb drop that only Ebonthrax drops, or raising the experience gained in map 4 (the most difficult) by a lot. Thanks!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post: