Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post Cap Feedback and Potential Problems that need to be Fixed!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Post Post Cap Feedback and Potential Problems that need to be Fixed!

So far this cap has been really great and I have enjoyed it so far. Things that I have found have been a problem and need to be addressed and possibly fixed:

1. Mobs range seem to be to small and it seems that their is always a couple monsters that has to reset and it takes way to long for them to reset really messing up the flow of the farming.

2. The boss Ebonthrax isn’t a challenge at all and all of its attacks are basically useless because if everyone stands under the boss literally every attack he has doesn’t hit. Also the red indicators of where I believe you said the fire would go doesn’t actually do any damage if you stand on the red indicator and he does the fire thing after the indicator. I’m pretty sure him spewing fire actually does 0 damage. The only attack I’ve seen him really hurt anyone with is the sweep of his arm. I think he could also need a stat boost once more people get the mythic sets because he will be way to easy then.
    (I would just make sure on your end all the boss mechanics are actually working properly because on my end I don’t think they all are and don’t allow people to just stand right under the boss)

3. The Admiral and The Ex Admiral literally hit harder than the actual Ebonthrax boss which to me doesn’t make any sense at all. I think we need to flip this and make these easier and the Ebonthrax boss a lot harder. You literally get one shot by the mini bosses and people die more from the mini boss than the actual boss Ebonthrax of the map.

4. Also the mobs on the map are also a lot harder than the boss... basically it’s harder to get to the actual boss than anything else once you get to the boss it’s a cake walk

If anyone has anything else I missed please feel free to share or disagree with me so the devs can see what the community thinks and not just one person!

We are strong in numbers!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post: