Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post Cap Feedback and Potential Problems that need to be Fixed!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Post Cap Feedback and Potential Problems that need to be Fixed!

Hey Cinco,

First off i wanted to thank you for your hard work on putting this amazing cap together by yourself. I enjoyed the classic raw xp grind to 110, but I’d like to mention a couple of bugs ive seen and a few suggestions from the community about what should be changed. With that being said, I noticed with the new cap that the forest fight pvp map is bugged. The spawns are messed up, and players seem to randomly just spawn in the same spot after being killed. I also noticed that when joining a team at the beginning of the game, there are sometimes enemies spawning in the same spot as me. Additionally, it seems like the low level pvp damage nerf also affected 100 and 105 honor sets.

In terms of farming the new mythical gear, the drop rate from killing ebonthrax is at the moment nonexistant (there have been 0 mythical drops from him). I feel like there should be a red dragon slayer type map where we can fight Ebonthrax at a high difficulty level without pots and/or pets for a higher drop rate.

Lastly, there should be some set bonus for the new fast cap set. An example of this would be equipping the Crimson Tide helm + armor + Lil thraxx to get a set bonus with visual effects and stats such as “+1000 damage and armor in Ebonthrax campaign”.
    I feel like this would create some exclusivity and reward players for grinding very hard. Many are complaining about how Lil’Thrax’s stats are basically identical to tinsel’s, and adding the set bonus could alleviate this issue.
    Last edited by SuperGotenks; 07-31-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity