Thread: Way that STS can use

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

This has been brought up so many times, and like previous times the same response is no. Several issues pop up when considering it and it’s probably better to keep things as they are as opposed to micromanage how these names would be used in the game. Hasn’t been done is any other legends game, so I doubt that they’d test it in AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    This has been brought up so many times, and like previous times the same response is no. Several issues pop up when considering it and it’s probably better to keep things as they are as opposed to micromanage how these names would be used in the game. Hasn’t been done is any other legends game, so I doubt that they’d test it in AL.
    Am also team no - I'm sure a lot of people that got banned but have new accounts and still play would love to get their old name again and if they don't they may instead get salty bout it. Imo releasing banned names just feeds the black market - we all know ppl still pay gold and other currency for names, why encourage it more? Also on topic of names all accounts should have like a viewable log of all the names they've ever been. Wouldn't this decrease sketchballs jumping from account to account and name selling ?