Thread: Way that STS can use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Way that STS can use

Hello Dev..I got a suggestion,Why don't u guys start selling ign of ppl who are permanent banned ..there are many ppl who are buying ign or selling ign..U can simply list the ign in plat store,which u can sell by plat or whatever u like,and it's also hard to find a good ign now a days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolzeus View Post
    Hello Dev..I got a suggestion,Why don't u guys start selling ign of ppl who are permanent banned ..there are many ppl who are buying ign or selling ign..U can simply list the ign in plat store,which u can sell by plat or whatever u like,and it's also hard to find a good ign now a days
    I think its against the ToS to sell ign, gold and accounts

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spllitz View Post
    I think its against the ToS to sell ign, gold and accounts

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
    He's trying to recommenced a legal way to do this that would benefit both the company and playerbase
    I prefer to keep track of who is who instead of having to ask instead people and would rather not have people wearing igns like vanities, a new one everyday
    Last edited by Abuze; 07-30-2019 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Will cause mass confusion if banned scammers igns are available again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Many people loves short igns same way as lb vanities LOL, would make happy many many people..so why not.

Still there would be the problem of scammers and all existing illegal actions people have been banned for so idk, maybe publish the igns released so players will know they ll respresent different people? Idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

This has been brought up so many times, and like previous times the same response is no. Several issues pop up when considering it and it’s probably better to keep things as they are as opposed to micromanage how these names would be used in the game. Hasn’t been done is any other legends game, so I doubt that they’d test it in AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    This has been brought up so many times, and like previous times the same response is no. Several issues pop up when considering it and it’s probably better to keep things as they are as opposed to micromanage how these names would be used in the game. Hasn’t been done is any other legends game, so I doubt that they’d test it in AL.
    Am also team no - I'm sure a lot of people that got banned but have new accounts and still play would love to get their old name again and if they don't they may instead get salty bout it. Imo releasing banned names just feeds the black market - we all know ppl still pay gold and other currency for names, why encourage it more? Also on topic of names all accounts should have like a viewable log of all the names they've ever been. Wouldn't this decrease sketchballs jumping from account to account and name selling ?