Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea for banned players' vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Eggs are a little different due to them actually having uses and different eggs would give you a much better advantage on some maps which yeah back in the days of lvl 41 pvp if someone joined with an sns it was all over... if someone joined wearing a tree outfit however it wouldn’t change the tide of a battle...

So for better game dynamics and overall fairness eggzaviair events make sense and I whole heartily endorse...

Vanities make no difference to game play so doesn’t make it unfair in any shape or form of its limited use.. its all about just looking pretty... and again emphasis on the point people want the rare vanities because they are rare an unattainable easily... once everyone has jester or medusa or frank ect the novelty has gone and that item has died a death... whilst the eggs are still sought after as they are purchased for stats and ability.. and guess what eggs people want because it looks pretty... oh yeah the expensive hard to obtain ones *facepalm*

I do not have any of the super rare vanities so I don’t have a personal gain out of it and god what I would give to be able to have tree vanity again...

However as my first post started... as good as an idea as using a live toaster as a bath toy =\

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry but my post was not about usefulness. It was more about it being profitable for STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

- 1 Rerelease of LB vanity will ruin the people who did pay 500m+ and worked so hard to gain every gold... Let alone platinum they probably purchased. STS you will upset your biggest plat buyers with the release of vanities, just to please people who want something they're not willing to work and farm to earn.

I do think the max Number of the LB vanities ever made should stay the same and the ones off banned players should be put back into another LB event. Re-Earned again... not some silly chest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Sorry but my post was not about usefulness. It was more about it being profitable for STS.
    Sorry to have only just seen this *facepalm*

If you really want to get vanities to be profitable then just go with making a vendor where you can take any old say season 1/3 armour helm or weapon and use plats to convert it to vanities... Say like 100 plats per convert or goes up depending on rarity, then it’s not so low price that markets get flooded but it’s low enough that it’s obtainable, people then have a new reason to sink gold on new/old vanities, old vanities stay exclusive like they should be and sts makes a ton of monies from the plats and it’s what I’m sure you’ve had heard somewhere before... winner winner chicken dinner XD

But just like old season leaderboard banners.. some things will be unobtainable however that’s also all good ^.^ long as you know what you need to do to reach a goal the rest would just a matter of determination, however we are spoilt for choices and you don’t always need to sprint upto every single goal out there as there could be better or easier ones instead

I’ll be honest at this point I hope some of that makes sense as I just blacked out and typed for a sec

1<3

Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Or just make new tradeable lb vanitys, the girl from the ring for rogue, a fenrir or a headless horseman for warrior and a notradame wenchback for mages :v

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Sorry to have only just seen this *facepalm*

If you really want to get vanities to be profitable then just go with making a vendor where you can take any old say season 1/3 armour helm or weapon and use plats to convert it to vanities... Say like 100 plats per convert or goes up depending on rarity, then it’s not so low price that markets get flooded but it’s low enough that it’s obtainable, people then have a new reason to sink gold on new/old vanities, old vanities stay exclusive like they should be and sts makes a ton of monies from the plats and it’s what I’m sure you’ve had heard somewhere before... winner winner chicken dinner XD

But just like old season leaderboard banners.. some things will be unobtainable however that’s also all good ^.^ long as you know what you need to do to reach a goal the rest would just a matter of determination, however we are spoilt for choices and you don’t always need to sprint upto every single goal out there as there could be better or easier ones instead

I’ll be honest at this point I hope some of that makes sense as I just blacked out and typed for a sec

1<3

Perfect sense. Baron for president instead of a cake eating fatcat !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Devs should take those vanities from banned accounts hide them on certain maps, players have 1 hour to find the vanities! It can be any random map any stage! Once the hour passes the ramining pieces will be gone for good! With system message and proper forums announcement!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The real answer is no. They won’t bring back old. They will make new ones as usual. By the way, old “cool” and “expensive” vanities and pets were not so “expensive before”. They became “expensive” because they were far too rare 5 years later.

Same will happen with new vanities, just wait 5 years or whatever. Also, STS reserves the right to unban players. So what? Do they give them back their “redistributed vanities”?

I like the concept, but it’s not right for those rare vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No, banned is banned

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    Totally agree with your idea, since sts is thinking about bring back some banned names. Why not bring back some vanites, which is part of Arlor History?

Many of the banned players deserved to be banned, and probably they got the LB and Vanity as a prize with the illegal money, plat farming or any other illegal action that they did.

Unfortunately the game only goes on 99m, I don't think sts is happy with those 1B trades. You need to trade more than 7 times(talking about gold) to get certain items and this give players a very large range to scam.

- Many vanites already came back(even lb vanities in different colors) a lot of ppl got mad about it, makes no sense keep some of them "exclusive"

- Probably who got banned with the vanity made something illegal to afford it, so we all should not pay for someones mistake. Arlor culture already took so much damaged and got lost, it's time to revival.

- Many players are farming right now while I write this. They should be able to enjoy all parts of the game too. We don't care that you payed a zillion for a item and now it may be cheapier. Things get cheap or expensive sometimes! Welcome to arcane legends! If you are not satisfied with that dont buy the item or play the game.

- They are many ways to bring those things back, but there are no solution for selfish ppl who want to looks the coolest monkey in the jungle to flex. No matter what sts do, they can't solve the problem with human's!

My final cents its that if you want something exclusive, aim for untreadable prizes. Every single item tradeable can be, should be or could be reintroduced if STS wants to!
    Wow really liked your arguments, really solid and convincing.

And I also agree with the idea. +1

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sts SHOULD re-release everything that cost 100m+. Why would you want only 3 players happy with ice spirit when you can make thousand of AL players happy by re-releasing it. Re-releasing it doesnt mean sts need to spam them like what happened to rogue's green arlor set. Just make highest price point of an item in game max of 100m. So everyone could actually enjoy the game apart from only 3 players enjoying them.

It is your fault you spent too much time/money on this game but you shouldnt punish the whole community by not letting other players enjoying the game.

P.S. idk the total number of players having ice spirit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

No one is prevented from enjoying the game because of a vanity,
    it's envy or jealousy that prevents you from enjoying it.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post: