Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
Eggs are a little different due to them actually having uses and different eggs would give you a much better advantage on some maps which yeah back in the days of lvl 41 pvp if someone joined with an sns it was all over... if someone joined wearing a tree outfit however it wouldn’t change the tide of a battle...

So for better game dynamics and overall fairness eggzaviair events make sense and I whole heartily endorse...

Vanities make no difference to game play so doesn’t make it unfair in any shape or form of its limited use.. its all about just looking pretty... and again emphasis on the point people want the rare vanities because they are rare an unattainable easily... once everyone has jester or medusa or frank ect the novelty has gone and that item has died a death... whilst the eggs are still sought after as they are purchased for stats and ability.. and guess what eggs people want because it looks pretty... oh yeah the expensive hard to obtain ones *facepalm*

I do not have any of the super rare vanities so I don’t have a personal gain out of it and god what I would give to be able to have tree vanity again...

However as my first post started... as good as an idea as using a live toaster as a bath toy =\

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but my post was not about usefulness. It was more about it being profitable for STS.