Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea for banned players' vanities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smocked View Post
    Totally unfair for everyone. You guys talking a lot about new price of these nowadays, but did you ever think how hard you were earning up some gold in the past (below season 9) ? It is the same thing. While Frank Vest (for example) was 10-12m before, people in that period had not more than 30-40m in total. Gold was very very hard to earn. Now, since we have Gold Loot awakens in items, very high GL maps and events every week (or so) is very easy to earn gold. Don't you think you need to work hard for these ? People who ran event before (LB) to get them, did a very hard work, people who had bought those also did a hard work for saving up. Keep in your mind that is the SAME thing. 10m from before is 200m now. LB stuff also increased of rarity (because people got banned) too, but the main reason is GL cap. So don't be little in mind and try to think better before starting this. How people had worked hard before to get them, we have to work hard aswell now. 100m is not a hard work nowadays.
    Oh, and also.. if there is a re-relase for them, what will you enjoy in this game still? Except playing, I mean your dreams, of getting something special. Which will be that? If rare vanities came back, almost anything in game will be common. Do you think that's the best idea ? Some are exciting now but won't be anymore in the future.
    Try to think for the future too, don't focus only for now. You'll enjoy for a little period and get bored very fast.
    Recolor the new rerelease of these vanities and make them non tradable so you keep your tradable original while we’d have our non tradabale recolored version. Red yeti set, dark purple frank, Golden Jester Set, etc. No point in trying to buy Original Jester Set for 1billion gold bro. I mean 6,000$ USD is a lot considering it’s just virtual pixels... I’d rather get a 10-100m non-tradabale recolored version of one instead of wasting 6 grand to only get 1 set and still need to spend more for gears and pets. Don’t get me wrong I’m a plat buyer too but 6 grand for a virtual vanity is a big much, don’t you think? In simpler terms I disagree with you, I’m sorry bro :/.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post: