Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea for banned players' vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I agree about not re-release the old lb vanities (at least not doing it in a random contest).
    I would love to have those vanities back in the game, since there are very few of them left, and if they are ever reintroduced a fair way to obtain them would be in a whole new event as lb prizes but this time make them nontradeable, try to make this event a whole-vanity-focused event for more info of this idea I'll make a post on the suggestions and feedback section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I agree about not re-release the old lb vanities (at least not doing it in a random contest).
    I would love to have those vanities back in the game, since there are very few of them left, and if they are ever reintroduced a fair way to obtain them would be in a whole new event as lb prizes but this time make them nontradeable, try to make this event a whole-vanity-focused event for more info of this idea I'll make a post on the suggestions and feedback section
    And then? Not tradeable means once these players quit again or get banned - its same as now - there are none ingame.
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I suggested for them to be non tradeable so it doesn't affect the economy, I think it's alrdy bad enough.
    If those players are banned we can just hold another event, I don't see the problem, if the quit then it's different, I think items should stay in their accounts as long as they are not banned, never know when someone is coming back.

Btw the thread with the event idea is alrdy posted in the suggestions and feedback section, go take a look!!

Ign: Boingon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mod View Post
    500m was so last month! now prices are double if not more!
    See the problem??
    The only problem I see is the trade window, if they dont wanna extend it to 1b np..but this has nothing to do with giving lb vanities to anyone, yes cause release them again means give them to anyone. Its a game if you cant obtain all exclusive items you will still be ok..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Just a suggestion hope you don't take it bad. If there's a conflict bringing back the old LB vanities, why don't bring back tradable new LB vanity for upcoming events? I guess this would be better, so there will be no argue with it. What do you think? But the decisions is up to STS The best thing for now is to make new tradable LB vanity.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

So to get this clear. Some people want the release of Lb vanities while others just dread the feeling of them coming back. Hmm there are a couple solutions.

1.) Recolor the old lb vanities and make them non tradable. Either costing over 5k plat in store or make them an event based leaderboard reward.

2.) Make the New upcoming Leaderboard vanities Tradable. so that we won’t have no more disputes about this topic.

3.)Make a seasonal contest where 10 of each class can have a chance to win a contest tradable vanity set.

for Example, Original Jester, forbearer etc... they were all contest based event rewards to only a few players.

Can’t really thing of anymore better ideas but that’s just what I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mod View Post
    500m was so last month! now prices are double if not more!
    See the problem??
    If u will spend 500m and by this vanity and tomorrow it’s will cost 2m see the problem ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yes new tradable lb exclusive beautiful vanity its so cool !!! Ppl who run event even with out chatting very well know how its not simple. Its nice then they can get reward wich will be possible to seel with time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    The only problem I see is the trade window, if they dont wanna extend it to 1b np..but this has nothing to do with giving lb vanities to anyone, yes cause release them again means give them to anyone. Its a game if you cant obtain all exclusive items you will still be ok..
    Extending gold cap to 1b will make rare vanities even more expensive like double the amount 1.5b

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Not in agreement with this idea of yours.lb vanities are suppose to be exclusive .people who .the ones who got banned with those vanities should be not be re-released ..stop being so greedy .the ones who actually want it are still working hard to get it .
    And as a fact STS said all lb vanites and banner are suppose to be non tradable .so even if they do get re-released I suppose it should be and will be non tradable as mentioned by STS once ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Albrechtdurer View Post
    If u will spend 500m and by this vanity and tomorrow it’s will cost 2m see the problem ?
    No, because I don't want a full rerelease, I just want it so when someone is banned with say ice spirit that SAME SET is reintroduced to the market. NOTHING like lucky golem etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Maybe you guys forgot what happened when steel commando and green arlor set was released and made avaliable to everyone, but i do, happened that all sell it and none wanted it after. I know many want that old lb vanities but the reason you guys want it its because its rare and expensive, once its released none will want it again because it will be a common vanity.. So as sts did choose to make new lb vanities non treadable then these old vanities shouldnt be reintroduced, or sts should release again other vanity events too and what would happen? Vanity isnt vanity anymore, because there should be some exclusive vanity because vsnities are show off and are mean for that. Only positive thing is sts would make lot of money giving ppl vanities with lockeds and i think they will do it, i do own a frank set and idc if sts will bring it back even tho i paid 200m for it its just game guys chill 😂😂😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Maybe you guys forgot what happened when steel commando and green arlor set was released and made avaliable to everyone, but i do, happened that all sell it and none wanted it after. I know many want that old lb vanities but the reason you guys want it its because its rare and expensive, once its released none will want it again because it will be a common vanity.. So as sts did choose to make new lb vanities non treadable then these old vanities shouldnt be reintroduced, or sts should release again other vanity events too and what would happen? Vanity isnt vanity anymore, because there should be some exclusive vanity because vsnities are show off and are mean for that. Only positive thing is sts would make lot of money giving ppl vanities with lockeds and i think they will do it, i do own a frank set and idc if sts will bring it back even tho i paid 200m for it its just game guys chill ������
    Yeah, I'll agree with this, once it's available to all, no one will want to wear it anymore. Green arlor was a perfect example of that.STS should rather make new lb vanities and tradable again. To be honest, as long as they don't bring back elite journeyman, all is well.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

It could be a solution, if all event vanities was treadable maybe the old lb vanities price would drop too since there would be more competition. Explanation for all to understand.. Atm the lb vanity its a monopoly.. That means theres few lb vanities around that can be traded if sts make new lb vanities treadable then there would be conpetition and wouldnt be a monopoly anymore so price drop becsuse customers (players) have more choice to buy cheaper exclusive vanities. Its just a theory but could work imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Agree,good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

This idea as about as good of an idea as using a plugged-in toaster as a bath toy...

As already mentioned thankfully by the sane people in the community already, rereleasing any vanity again once its already come and gone would just kill off its value and its demand. Most importantly it loses any sort of meaning it might come attached with (example all the hard work put in to obtain a rare vanity set becomes worthless)

Quality > Quantity

Learn to appreciate some of the rare beauties in life instead of just demanding everything to be handed to you on a platter, which unfortunately most of the major current cultures now seem to encourage, an if you do decide to pull your finger out and put the work in to obtain that "pretty gem" you so desire then your soul would feel even more satisfied at the end.

If you`re not willing to put the work in however in the first place then you never really wanted it anyway and its just current jealous rants that are spurring on the "bring back the old s**t" argument.

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    This idea as about as good of an idea as using a plugged-in toaster as a bath toy...

As already mentioned thankfully by the sane people in the community already, rereleasing any vanity again once its already come and gone would just kill off its value and its demand. Most importantly it loses any sort of meaning it might come attached with (example all the hard work put in to obtain a rare vanity set becomes worthless)

Quality > Quantity

Learn to appreciate some of the rare beauties in life instead of just demanding everything to be handed to you on a platter, which unfortunately most of the major current cultures now seem to encourage, an if you do decide to pull your finger out and put the work in to obtain that "pretty gem" you so desire then your soul would feel even more satisfied at the end.

If you`re not willing to put the work in however in the first place then you never really wanted it anyway and its just current jealous rants that are spurring on the "bring back the old s**t" argument.

1 <3
    Well said. I've seen friends and guildmates play so hard for items especially lb. It's real dedication on their part. I can't add anything more to what you have already put..you said it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post

Quality > Quantity

1 <3

Those who have the rare vanities (minority) mostly do not want them to be released again. Those who do not have the rare vanities (majority) mostly want them to be released again.

I am not heavily into vanity’s but if sets like, ice spirit, jester, crier etc did return... even at 5k plat each. JUST TAKE MY MONEY !!

It would upset a few if something like Vanity-Zavier was to happen but it would please a lot more of the player base and would be a massive money maker in business terms.

I remember when there were similar discussions about Nightshade and Shady and Surge. Fast forward a few years and Egg-Zavier is probably the most popular event in AL. Same can happen for Vanity-Zavier but will reap a lot more rewards for STS.

From a business point of view i do not see why these items have not been already put back in the game. I guess STS knows whats best for their business model

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Those who have the rare vanities (minority) mostly do not want them to be released again. Those who do not have the rare vanities (majority) mostly want them to be released again.

I am not heavily into vanity’s but if sets like, ice spirit, jester, crier etc did return... even at 5k plat each. JUST TAKE MY MONEY !!

It would upset a few if something like Vanity-Zavier was to happen but it would please a lot more of the player base and would be a massive money maker in business terms.

I remember when there were similar discussions about Nightshade and Shady and Surge. Fast forward a few years and Egg-Zavier is probably the most popular event in AL. Same can happen for Vanity-Zavier but will reap a lot more rewards for STS.

From a business point of view i do not see why these items have not been already put back in the game. I guess STS knows whats best for their business model
    Eggs are a little different due to them actually having uses and different eggs would give you a much better advantage on some maps which yeah back in the days of lvl 41 pvp if someone joined with an sns it was all over... if someone joined wearing a tree outfit however it wouldn’t change the tide of a battle...

So for better game dynamics and overall fairness eggzaviair events make sense and I whole heartily endorse...

Vanities make no difference to game play so doesn’t make it unfair in any shape or form of its limited use.. its all about just looking pretty... and again emphasis on the point people want the rare vanities because they are rare an unattainable easily... once everyone has jester or medusa or frank ect the novelty has gone and that item has died a death... whilst the eggs are still sought after as they are purchased for stats and ability.. and guess what eggs people want because it looks pretty... oh yeah the expensive hard to obtain ones *facepalm*

I do not have any of the super rare vanities so I don’t have a personal gain out of it and god what I would give to be able to have tree vanity again...

However as my first post started... as good as an idea as using a live toaster as a bath toy =\

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post

Precisely, even if they were non tradabale I would still buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk