Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea for banned players' vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Idea for banned players' vanities

I was thinking, would it be possible to make it so from now on players who are banned with ice spirit/frank/medusa/yeti/golem and other leaderboard items should be reintroduced into the market through a forum contest and maybe a plat entrance fee so it can benefit sts as well.
    I know that I would participate in a contest like this and it would help vanities not reach the 1 to 2 bil gold range and also help sts' sales.

I don't think that sts ever wanted items in their game to cost 10+ MAX gold trades to actually purchase an item and I think this could help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mod View Post
    I was thinking, would it be possible to make it so from now on players who are banned with ice spirit/frank/medusa/yeti/golem and other leaderboard items should be reintroduced into the market through a forum contest and maybe a plat entrance fee so it can benefit sts as well.
    I know that I would participate in a contest like this and it would help vanities not reach the 1 to 2 bil gold range and also help sts' sales.

I don't think that sts ever wanted items in their game to cost 10+ MAX gold trades to actually purchase an item and I think this could help.
    I paid 100m for my ghost mummy set, i don't want to see how a random guy win it without spend a lot of money and time farming like i did to buy it. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

Enviado desde mi SM-A750G mediante Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamlepre View Post
    I paid 100m for my ghost mummy set, i don't want to see how a random guy win it without spend a lot of money and time farming like i did to buy it. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

it's simply a way to reintroduce these items back into the market, nobody said they would be cheap in anyway
    I think that most people who are opposed to this idea are people who would not personally gain. Some don't care about the actual health of the game if it affects their bank account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I disagree with this because people who win get it for free while other people spent time and money to obtain the vanities

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pleasant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mod View Post
    it's simply a way to reintroduce these items back into the market, nobody said they would be cheap in anyway
    I think that most people who are opposed to this idea are people who would not personally gain. Some don't care about the actual health of the game if it affects their bank account
    If sts made more lb vanitys maybe will be good or idk maybe something diferent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

. If sts want can bring it to real owners and they can sell it or keep it but this is unfair and ridiculous so if you got banned all ur it's are banned in ur acc!

Say that again, slowly. lol

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Kinda agree, in the sense that reintroducing these vanities may open up the market for them, perhaps also make their prices less ridiculous, to a certain degree :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

That’s the problem with half of the people in this game now. Stop being selfish man....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    That’s the problem with half of the people in this game now. Stop being selfish man....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well one original jester for every player ingame? Give solutions without affect those items which sts made to be exclusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

banned is banned, no matter what.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Dude gets banned, looses pricey set.
    Makes new acc n forum acc.
    Wins back pricey set.
    Interwebs blow ups, kittens cry
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

+1 I agree
    I used to own an Ice Spirit Set when it reached 30m (now its like 900m lol idk thats 30x the price sts!!)
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Totally agree with your idea, since sts is thinking about bring back some banned names. Why not bring back some vanites, which is part of Arlor History?

Many of the banned players deserved to be banned, and probably they got the LB and Vanity as a prize with the illegal money, plat farming or any other illegal action that they did.

Unfortunately the game only goes on 99m, I don't think sts is happy with those 1B trades. You need to trade more than 7 times(talking about gold) to get certain items and this give players a very large range to scam.

- Many vanites already came back(even lb vanities in different colors) a lot of ppl got mad about it, makes no sense keep some of them "exclusive"

- Probably who got banned with the vanity made something illegal to afford it, so we all should not pay for someones mistake. Arlor culture already took so much damaged and got lost, it's time to revival.

- Many players are farming right now while I write this. They should be able to enjoy all parts of the game too. We don't care that you payed a zillion for a item and now it may be cheapier. Things get cheap or expensive sometimes! Welcome to arcane legends! If you are not satisfied with that dont buy the item or play the game.

- They are many ways to bring those things back, but there are no solution for selfish ppl who want to looks the coolest monkey in the jungle to flex. No matter what sts do, they can't solve the problem with human's!

My final cents its that if you want something exclusive, aim for untreadable prizes. Every single item tradeable can be, should be or could be reintroduced if STS wants to!
    Last edited by Sasamon; 07-30-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Exactly what I was thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i pay 99m for arcane ring rend long time ago. so why not old LB vanity & banner can avail now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tapsykrete View Post
    i pay 99m for arcane ring rend long time ago. so why not old LB vanity & banner can avail now
    Because the materials to craft if are cheap now.

The description of the lb vanitys say it is a reward for lb players on specific event no by ppl crying on forum xD
    whatever i don't will reply anymore I'm sure sts don't will bring them back just for greedy ppl.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamlepre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well one original jester for every player ingame? Give solutions without affect those items which sts made to be exclusive.

Nobody is asking for a complete rerelease, i just don't believe the community should be punished for other players breaking the TOS.
    These sets would not be coming back in the masses, it just makes it so these sets don't continue to fly up.
    Im quite an old player and the percent of the owners with these vanities that could be banned is much higher than you or sts would think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Lol guys why again this topic? People have been complaining for months and months for this and sts made those people happy. They released recoloured ice spirit and recoloured ice golem, now what? Same design not enough you want also same colour? Then don t call selfish who doesnt agree with you cause they own a lb vanity. If they are selfish you are just OP greedy.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I agree and disagree. I agree on bringing them back but I disagree on how they are brought back. We do need the lb economy to go down a bit, its been intense lately. Frank vest was recently 180mil and 2 months later people selling it for 250-280mil? That is an outrageous increase for one vanity, if there was a way we could keep the economy just right and bring them back from old banned accounts then it would work. If sts were to bring them back through events or contests to win them then they would lose 70-80% of their value. Those people who worked very hard and very long to be able to afford those vanities would quit the game as well as the ones who did during ebon drop, green rogue arlor drop, and other item drops.

I was pretty pissed off when I paid 210m for 3 ebon aegis and 38mil for a sword to find out the next week all of those weapons were worth 100m for all 3. I knew about 20 people who quit from this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+1 to rerelease all lb vanities prices really overpriced ..