Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat Sale AFTER Fast Cap!? WTH?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

This is exactly why a poll system needs to be enacted. This is exactly what OSRS has. Everyone has a say even in very minor changes to PVP or PVM. Its insane that the cash grabbing continues to this day almost a year later of me personally quitting. The idea of a poll system was talked about but quickly forgotten. Its sad to see the game continue to have the same exact problems it had when i played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    i don't care who doesn't agree with this.
    Nope my friend, u throw mud at the face of our fav game and don't wanna hear feedback, that's not gonna happen.
    Sure you didn't get fast cap rewards & I didn't get first cap reward as well, but for those who put the effort and/or money got that, that's the purpose of fast cap reward. You're talking like that the pet is everything, really?

Where there's similar pets to work on the maps.
    With raging set, daily combos it was not really impossible that without plat of course if you had time and patience.
    We wait for new cap for long and then we don't expect that we can cap so easily, so effortlessly.
    Plat sale was hardly on desired time, it always had been, if I can remember properly this time plat sale arrived early, otherwise it's long after new expansion.

That's just a pet, move on, there's lots things to do with cheap plat you should be happy that it's here so early that players can utilize the cheap plat & farm and get set & you still can do that and sell for gold and then buy the new pet with that easily if that's what all you want lol.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-02-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    This is exactly why a poll system needs to be enacted. This is exactly what OSRS has. Everyone has a say even in very minor changes to PVP or PVM. Its insane that the cash grabbing continues to this day almost a year later of me personally quitting. The idea of a poll system was talked about but quickly forgotten. Its sad to see the game continue to have the same exact problems it had when i played.
    The problem with a poll system is that it's too easily manipulated and rigged in a community as small as this.