Thread: I need an update on 15 meta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Question I need an update on 15 meta

Hey guys!

Havn’t been around here for many years but decided to log on earlier today. I quickly found out I’ve missed a lot.

Last time I played on my 15 bear twink, I respecced to a taunt build and was using Paw as my primarily eapon. Today I heard that isn’t meta anymore due to damage is reset to mimic the ”og” dps. Havn’t digged deeper into that and it was way too long ago I played to remeber how the dps was.

So my hope in this thread is to get updated on what’s happening right now. Which build is the best atm? Which weapon in the best? Which class/build is the best in the 15-17 bracket?

And one more thing... Amulets! As I’ve understood, there was one event where level 10 amulets was obtianable. Which different types does exists and which is the best? I’m currently using Shooties Power Pendant (1 H/s, 3 Damage) but havn’t seen anything to compare it to.

Would love to get some help. You don’t have to know everything. Please just answer to what to know if you think it could be helpful for me to know And if you havn’t understood it yet - I’m only interested in level 15 twinking. So any helpful imformation regarding that is welcome!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Caztori For This Useful Post: