Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pet too common & Too weak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    And that let few sit on that 'ugly' volcano helm to brag or sell for huge amount later lol & things are so much so that today anyone would be mad for that 'ugly' volcano helm and call monarch helm bad. You wanna repeat that failed history?

First off, there was a look change, if that's what all you guys want, go ahead and ask cinco to change the look, I'll be happy to see a new look.
    But then if anything regarding stat or usability happens or craft to form better pet that require new pet, I'd definitely call that cheat and unjustified demand.
    Well, the same thing happened 100 cap when a crafting station was added after fast cap to craft Lil Loko and Mayne.Ak into statted pets. Nowhere was it advertised that Mayne.Ak would be able to be crafted to have stats (Psyko) and if I remember correctly, Mayne.Ak was randomly added as a fast cap reward mid-to-late during the fast cap period.

So yeah, if it's 'cheating' then sign me up and the rest of us in this thread who support the idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

"Too common"

My dude, thrax is pushing like 200m, relax.