Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pet too common & Too weak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Pet too common & Too weak

If we can craft

Gleam + Tinsel + Lil’Thrax

It would make the pet more rare and please get the stats buffed up a little so its better than warbird. Kinda like the last reward pet. It would make much more sence if the new pet lil’Thrax gets crafted too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I think if there was a way to craft a new pet, being a higher form than Lil'Thrax, it would have to be Tinsel + Lil'Thrax being that they are the two pets closest in relevance. I'm not saying I do/don't want this to happen because I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about the new pet, but if it were, then that's what would make the most sense to me.
    Last edited by Aoeqt; 08-01-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

I like the idea of crafting Lil Thrax to make it stronger. I do suggest using pets that are still readily available to purchase via Plat on game.

Slayte, lavender and peri Winkle can be purchased from The Beast Master in Oktal Towne still.

If you have the option of crafting a Warbird, Tinsel or Gleam all these pets are discontinued and will be lost in circulation for ever.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Just like the first cap reward timeline was already decided, the same way the stat of new pet was already decided.
    CHANGING ANYTHING IS CHEATING.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Just like the first cap reward timeline was already decided, the same way the stat of new pet was already decided.
    CHANGING ANYTHING IS CHEATING.
    Devs have changed things plenty of times and 'cheated' then. Like when the Mantle of Humania/Volcano helm reward got changed to Monarch Helm because of community feedback.

There are plenty of examples of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Devs have changed things plenty of times and 'cheated' then. Like when the Mantle of Humania/Volcano helm reward got changed to Monarch Helm because of community feedback.

There are plenty of examples of this.
    And that let few sit on that 'ugly' volcano helm to brag or sell for huge amount later lol & things are so much so that today anyone would be mad for that 'ugly' volcano helm and call monarch helm bad. You wanna repeat that failed history?

First off, there was a look change, if that's what all you guys want, go ahead and ask cinco to change the look, I'll be happy to see a new look.
    But then if anything regarding stat or usability happens or craft to form better pet that require new pet, I'd definitely call that cheat and unjustified demand.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-02-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. Seems that most of people would like this to happen.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Making it craftable would definitely make sense . But the only issue is that tinsel and gleam were limited . Meaning there might not even be enough available for everyone to craft it, unless cinco releases them via plat again for a limited time, maybe a few days or so, so the fast cappers can purchase tinsel and gleam again. But if that can’t happen, a do believe a buff is needed. Cause power wise, it’s the same as tinsel, with only a 5% increase to gold loot. And warbird remains the most powerful and usable pet for endgame, with 4K health armor and damage, Lil Thraxx does not offer an armor boost. So warbird is more valuable at the time being than a fast cap pet..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Id like to see lil thrax buffed in any means possible i dont get why in only had a 5% increase for a fast cap. I like sunnys idea tho lets not spoil gleam and tinsel since they are disc and id like it to stay that way but instead use the oktal dragons. This way sts makes money off of us and we get what we want.. a stronger fast cap pet!
    Last edited by 3pc; 08-02-2019 at 10:01 AM.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,155 Posts

Seems to me like crafting Lil'Thrax into something more powerful could be a good focus for a future event.
    Making this pet the most powerful of all pets in the game by default does not serve the health of the game overall - but a process that involves consuming other rare pets to elevate 'thrax makes a little bit more sense :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    And that let few sit on that 'ugly' volcano helm to brag or sell for huge amount later lol & things are so much so that today anyone would be mad for that 'ugly' volcano helm and call monarch helm bad. You wanna repeat that failed history?

First off, there was a look change, if that's what all you guys want, go ahead and ask cinco to change the look, I'll be happy to see a new look.
    But then if anything regarding stat or usability happens or craft to form better pet that require new pet, I'd definitely call that cheat and unjustified demand.
    Well, the same thing happened 100 cap when a crafting station was added after fast cap to craft Lil Loko and Mayne.Ak into statted pets. Nowhere was it advertised that Mayne.Ak would be able to be crafted to have stats (Psyko) and if I remember correctly, Mayne.Ak was randomly added as a fast cap reward mid-to-late during the fast cap period.

So yeah, if it's 'cheating' then sign me up and the rest of us in this thread who support the idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

"Too common"

My dude, thrax is pushing like 200m, relax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

No more crafting pets please, I’d like to see a set bonus and stat boost for equipping Crimson Tide Bicorne + Armor + Lil’Thraxx instead
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

today I discovered how to use big text lol
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How ironic.

Many of you who are supporting this idea of more powerful stat pets have been asking for 'old school PL' for the 110 campaign. You wanted a hard grind with no XP orbs and no stat pets. And then your minds change...
    Last edited by Cinco; 08-02-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Hypocrisy after all. They are now complaining about Ebontrax being too hard dispite complaining that he was too easy and wasn't challenging.

Now it'll be funny if cinco starts implementing improvement to Liltrax and decreasing the stats on Ebontrax to make him a little weaker. That would be funny because he didn't want to budge against the argument against enchantments and elites that nobody asked for but is quick to fix the changes to stuff people demanded they want but then switched their arguments against. If i was in his shoes I'd refuse. No special privileges to anyone, anywhere.
    Last edited by Cinco; 08-02-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    No more crafting pets please, I’d like to see a set bonus and stat boost for equipping Crimson Tide Bicorne + Armor + Lil’Thraxx instead

This makes more sense than anything imo. Or just give crimson tide pieces armor bonuses. Maybe 1.5k armor a piece for a total of 3k armor. Would still be weaker than warbird but hey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    This makes more sense than anything imo. Or just give crimson tide pieces armor bonuses. Maybe 1.5k armor a piece for a total of 3k armor. Would still be weaker than warbird but hey
    +1 for me on this. Thrax should also work in oktal maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Well, the same thing happened 100 cap when a crafting station was added after fast cap to craft Lil Loko and Mayne.Ak into statted pets. Nowhere was it advertised that Mayne.Ak would be able to be crafted to have stats (Psyko) and if I remember correctly, Mayne.Ak was randomly added as a fast cap reward mid-to-late during the fast cap period.

So yeah, if it's 'cheating' then sign me up and the rest of us in this thread who support the idea
    That was an example, if sts made some mistake in past, doesn't mean, they should repeat the mistake. I'd agree to cinco that in the future there can be a crafting for small upgrade but that should be in a distant future. Just like you set a date/timeline for a fast cap and then you don't wanna change it, that's fair because it was already told and giving more time would be like bit unjustified to those who worked hard to reach this on time SIMILARLY you should also remember that when you released a pet with some stat and usability, some of us who didn't tried fast cap, have right to say that, if we knew it would be changed to a more powerful version, we would try it.
    Please don't think one way or it would be called irony / hypocritical I don't know the right term.

Quote Originally Posted by Piercinglove View Post
    How ironic.

Many of you who are supporting this idea of more powerful stat pets have been asking for 'old school PL' for the 110 campaign. You wanted a hard grind with no XP orbs and no stat pets. And then your minds change...
    Fact dude, they wait for cap and then wanna complete in few days and then say we don't have anything to do, it's boring although from a PVP-er's perspective all I would want to farm a set and do pvp.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-03-2019 at 12:18 AM.