Thread: Cosmos Club. *Recruiting*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Cosmos Club. *Recruiting*

Try my guild today... Every member that has ever joined and done my weekly events,have stayed. Not sure? Ask members about my guild.

- I have been friends (and will be friends) with at least every guild leader I know of.... This is the true way of creating alliances.

QUESTIONS / ANSWERS:

Q: I'm in another guild,can I still join yours? A: Of course.

Q: Do you have a weekly newsletter that keeps me updated on guild events,rewards,and new rules? A: Yes. I will post them and/or email them to you,your choice.

Q: Why should I join? A: I clearly stay organized when running a guild, and I run fun mini-games that reward 10-75k. (Amount progresses as guild gets bigger).

FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:

- You must own at least a level 5 or higher character to join the guild. - My guild helps you power level. -. If you are part of the guild you can choose what guild events to participate in.

GOALS:

- Help all members of the guild reach maximum level. -
    To manage and control a nice guild... No scammers,no offensive language,and Fun,Fun, Fun!
    - To take suggestions and modify the guild into everyones likings. - 100 Members - 1 million gold in donations - Help members powerlevel.

GUILD RANKS / OPPORTUNITIES:

Merchant - : Selling the items in the guild bank that were donated or farmed for profit. MUST BE EXPERIENCED! Must know prices, rarity and deals.

Assassin - : Great at PvP, PvE, and CTF. Can solo dungeons from Forest Haven to Balefort Sewers. Must be able to play in twink pvp. Must have a positive Kill death ratio. (more kills than deaths on each section.

Farmer - : Able to get together with fellow guild members (farmers) and farm at any place and get valuable items. These items are sold by merchants. Say if a torch is 250k. The farmers get it, the merchant sells it for 500k. Gives that money to the guild bank. Farmers do get payed in their fair share, if your loyal I will let you keep farmed items in most cases. I have to trust you.

Organizer - : This person or group of people that plan and create guild events, meetings, fun activities and clan wars. Must be well spoken, firm, have a sense of humor and be able to type fast and know a lot of words, spelling.

Blacksmith - : Does the daily crafting quests, gets every crafting material possible. Knows how to craft items.

Power Leveler - : Charges people outside of the guild. Power levels noobs until they get a feel for the game. Teach them survival tactics.

Administrator - ; Operates like me, I must trust you. Can kick people in the guilds intentionally not following the rules.

Donations are accepted by trading Cosmosj or Arcanastorm ingame. We will advertise that you have done so, and give you one reasonable wish.
    Last edited by Arcanahasabumrash; 12-18-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Arcanastorm 54 Bird
    CosmosJ 55 Mega Mage (In need of Lv55 MM Bracer)
    Balkyor 15 Bear