Hey futu I've been trying to run eggzavier within Chinese borders and have been unable to play arcane legends effectively due to an immense number of ping spikes. My ping typically at home hovers around 30-100 as I have the privilege of having an excellent net work provider. I knew that going to China would result in higher ping and slower networks but I never expected my ping would consistently spike to 50k+ pong. I know this is not a problem with the wifi as I have a download speed of about 40mbs as well as am upload speed of about 26mbs. I can run YouTube as well as games such as pubg and brawl stars smoothly without any out of the ordinary lagging issues.

I tried using the VPN I used to bypass the firewall (express VPN) and have to no avail been able to deal with the ping spikes when connected to both Hong Kong as well as Los Angeles servers.

The phone I use is a Google Pixel 3A Plus. And my network provider in China is web2obectsLLC. My main characters ign is: Barometric. I can provide my account details through pm if necessary. If possible I was wondering if you could look into this to see if anything has gone wrong on your end. And if there isn't if there is anything I can do to improve my current state. And if my current situation cannot be improved or fixed why this is happening. As I would like to enjoy this event with everyone else as it is my favorite event within AL.

Thanks for your help futu