First suggestion:

The permanent xp elixir change it to permanent elixir, and that you can change it to whatever elixir you want because i am 71 and it has totally no use now it would be great to have an extra speed or luck elixir (and that stacks with other elixirs)

Second suggestion: filters in inventory

Make filters to easily find your items, like in crafting station

Third suggestion: a log in your friend tab that shows who unfriended you.

Final suggestion: more guild tools for officers / master for example banning someone from the guild. my guild doesn't want people back if they gey kicked so it would be much better to make a ban option, alternatively you can also make a custom log that only master and officer can edit and that they can put banned names on it or just some guild rules / event / custom info

Now 2 more that already have been requested but never came in the game so i request it again

First one: gold cap 999,999,999

It will make trades easier and faster it will also help against scams with products over 100m

Second suggestion: alerts and notifications when auction item gets sold. It will be much better if we get alerts and notifications then we need to check our self also make notifications when an item or gold almost gets expired

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk