Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
I can understand the frustrations of farming and not getting anything.

But I am a farmer by nature and my attitude towards farming differs from most.

How I keep myself motivated is the adrenaline rush I do get from a legendary or elite drop. I do not farm with the desire to get the best drop each time. I enjoy farming and the skill of clearing a stage quickly with a group of friends. It relaxes me after a stressful day. My reward for farming is the gold loot that drops as well as the liquidation price of items I do not wish to keep. If you farm with the desire of receiving the best drop each run you will hate farming. Change your attitude towards farming and you too might find it more enjoyable.

Cinco has mentioned many many times that the Mythic drops in this campaign are super rare and our best chance to loot them are from indeed the gold dragon chests.

As well as his thought of rare drops to remain rare , so as the price in these items will be viable and retain their value. And it will take months to obtain an entire set.

This new campaign goes back to the old days of Pocket Lengends.

Where you had to grind and work hard to level up, to loot a rare drop.

Platinum assists you to gain experience faster. As well as opening the Gold Dragon Chests.

Time to co-ordinate grinding xp runs to level up and cap with friends in Map 1: The Isle of Night, as well as getting a group of level 110 friends together to farm Ebonthrax.

Let us build stronger friendships and work on this daily and we all will get these sets we desire.
This is ridiculous. It should never take months to get a full set to pvp with. This doesnt take me back to the good old days of PL; back then, there werent insanely OP mythics that only a handful of people can afford. Instead, this takes me to hell. WHY SHOULD YOUR WAY OF PLAYING PL (PVE ONLY) BE PRIORITIZED OVER MY WAY OF PLAYING PL (PVP ONLY)? There should be a balance between the two so that both styles are active. Cinco needs to buff the drop rates of elites/mythics (or make the boss easier) so that people can complete sets and pvp. TO BALANCE THIS AND CATER TO BOTH GROUPS, he should make vanities dropped in chests/from the boss itself very very rare. This will provide a worthwhile reward for people who solely want to farm, while allowing the very large pvp player base to actually pvp. I log onto PL a decent number of times per day. I have around 2500 people added on my friends list; this weekend, nearly every time I checked my list, there were only a handful (sometimes 0) of players farming Ebonthrax. Furthermore, I check cs almost every 2 hours for elite 110 dex items and havent seen new ones posted in almost a week. Literally 90% of the player base that is already capped just sits in town because farming Ebonthrax is currently a waste of time, effort, and plat. I feel like no one way of playing should be prioritized over the other, however this is the case right now. Plenty of great solutions have been posted and the argument that rare ENDGAME SET (pvp) items should stay incredibly rare just isnt healthy for the game.

Edit: Ghost said what I said in a great way 4 minutes before me (wasnt just copying his post)