Thread: Regarding drop rates / ebonthrax health.!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Exclamation Regarding drop rates / ebonthrax health.!

It’s come to my attention that yes, the drop rates are awful, but this isn’t the issue I’ve come to discuss. I’ve been doing a bit of farming lately, attempting rather, and I’ve noticed a good deal of people will join the 4th map, clear it, then leave with no interest of killing ebonthrax. And I’ve found that tons are complaining of the drop rate and not even trying because When in reality it’s ebonthrax’s health causing this issue. The boss is a challenge and you will die several times fighting him, the issue is that he just has too much health. It is taking 4 and 5 man teams 10-15minutes to kill him, being that it’s not a team where every player has a decent combo elixir flowing, which it still takes 7-8 minutes on average just to see you’ve dropped a trash or white in color item. I think the easiest solution for cinco to make the community happy, maybe not so much as a whole , but the vast majority , would be to lower his health atleast by 1/4, which seems like a decent amount. And completely remove the useless trash “white in color” items from endgame drop table. That’ll still leave common, uncommon, epic, legendary, and elite in the mix. Which is still an incredibly large drop table. My solution is basically representing a slightly faster kill time, and a slight improvement to the drop table in a way to well, it’ll just feel like miserable seeing a trash item pop up on your feed after a 15 minute kill...
    Last edited by Mastervoodoo; 08-05-2019 at 12:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mastervoodoo For This Useful Post: