Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
The hardest thing to determine about the entire PL community, and how they feel about this new cap is difficult. Considering many do no even voice their opinions on forums at all, even discord many are shy to speak out openly.

It is clear a apparent that many who have little time are finding the new mechanics of gaining xp and obtaining the best loot Mythic gear is very difficult especially when they do not have the time. Their motivation is being crushed by the difficulty in the huge amount of xp needed for each level as well as the little xp received the traditional way of leveling.

The xp orbs have returned but are only a chance drop from the bosses on each map.

With the nature of the game and the introduction of The Warlord's Prison map where xp orbs where looted easily from mobs and the boss dropped 20k xp orbs.

The addition of Oktal Odyssey Maps: Basin, Bayou and Bog, where the xp orbs where plentiful as well and from the boss.

Furthermore the Premium Platinum Map of MAXX CAVE TICKET for 20 plat.

All these wonderful new easy maps of gaining XP so quickly within a few hours, made it extremely easy to cap and level up.

I feel many within the community now want and expect the same time frame to level up now.

Cinco, I understand why the mechanics of XP and loot has been made more difficult for this campaign. It stems down to wanting our community to grind and work for what we desire with the purpose of keeping us occupied with the challenge.

Some of us are up to this challenge and have spent real life money on the game to gain the fast cap within the first week, others planned their time to grind hard and spend in game gold with the use of Xp Elixir Flasks to expedite their experience gain.

STS even introduced the most modest quest line in the new campaign to award any new character that unlocked the campaign and went through the quests over 6 million in gold and one free silver dragon chest and a gold dragon chest to open with no platinum.

My suggestion is a new premium platinum map for this campaign.

One which has more mini bosses as well as a boss that all have a chance to loot all drops on game including Mythic items and high xp orb amount 20k maximum, as well as mobs that drop xp orbs for those still requiring to cap to level 110.

This way the player base who are willing to spend real life money on the game can advance faster and are supporting the game.
but I thought you said the power of friendship would help us drop mythics?