Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DISREGARD THE OTHER POST —- this is the real solution. ENDGAME LOOT TABLE.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Mastervoodoo, I find it funny that you continue to criticize the new cap, but you also support it by spending money and time grinding on it as well. That’s a bit hypocritical in my opinion. Obviously the devs have tested the drop rate for their own game. I’d like to think that Cinco has noticed that every time new content has been released for the game, the community is active for about a week, and then the in game population plummets to hell after everyone has gotten their new gear. Making the bosses and and loot much more of a grind would ideally create more community involvement over a longer period of time. You’ve been here since 2012, sport, it’s a bit funny that you don’t see that. That being said, even though community involvement staying consistent should be IDEAL with this model, another drought has once again started. STS should find a medium between the two extremes: the easy, pay to win content that we had before, and the seemingly impossible dull grind that we have now. This cap isn’t fun, it’s work. STS, You are not a AAA studio that can create an MMORPG expansion so compelling that people will want to farm for sets for MONTHS. I compliment you on your hard work in creating this new cap, but there is nothing that separates it from the rest of the game, and nothing that makes it any more interesting. Give us a reason to care, don’t just throw new vanity and gear at us and expect us to sacrifice tremendous amounts of money and time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to water isnt wet For This Useful Post: