Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: DISREGARD THE OTHER POST —- this is the real solution. ENDGAME LOOT TABLE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    So you’re staying that last caps economy was trash? Sets were farmable at a decent rate and still exceeded costs of 50mil gold per set, where do you assume players will require such amounts of gold now? Nothing to farm ? Oh that also means nothing to sell too “sport”. And of course I support the game I love, and if you scroll up, it’s expected by the devs to take months to obtain a mythical set by chance. And you’re ok with that? That’s months assuming you’re grinding your *** off on a daily basis, not playing on and off maybe not even daily like most players do with a phone game “sport”. But good points you made at the end of your post. And you calling me out on me being a member since 2012 proves my point further, I’ve seen every caps economy pertaining to sets , last cap had no issues with economy. The player WOWIKR, spent 400mil+ on just two pieces of mythical gear. Should sets be worth this much? Oh wait the full set will be 1billion gold or more. Yikes . But that’s ok, good for the games economy lol
    Please refrain from excessive toxicity. I see now that you enjoyed the last cap so much because all you had to do was spend a few dollars to have your hand held all the way to the max level. It seems that you and many other players have been spoiled by being able to farm your entire sets in less than a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I only help moderate the PL Central discord server.

Those who are toxic, cause drama, wish to troll, fight, argue with others and use an aggressive approach when voicing opinions are shut down.

The sever is family friendly for everyone.

Those like yourself have been given chances time and time again, yet you choose to be toxic and troll and cause mischief.
    Preach it, sister. Sometimes you're the only shining beacon of light in this dreary community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Those who are toxic, cause drama, wish to troll, fight, argue with others and use an aggressive approach when voicing opinions are shut down.

Those like yourself have been given chances time and time again, yet you choose to be toxic and troll and cause mischief.
    If nobody feels comfortable voicing their opinions its because they see what other people post and think its not that big of a deal but then watch them get banned. I think you do a fabulous job moderating your server and I absolutely do not think I deserve to be in it. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I got a crazy idea. What if when you hit 110 you can do a quest for a complete mythic set. Obviously it wouldn't be easy but maybe have it require finding hidden Enemies In previous campaigns that drop scraps to craft with or something cool like that. Like a really hard easter egg hunt.
    Just a thought
    Yes! A quest to get mythic gear just like level 50 Cyber quest would be perfect!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazori For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Preach it sister! God, sometimes it feels like you're the only one with common sense in this community!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Too much disgusting toxicity seeping out of this area. Thread closed. Please refrain from spam-creating new threads in the future, Mastervoodoo. Cinco is available to private message for all future inquiries.

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by water isnt wet View Post
    Too much disgusting toxicity seeping out of this area. Thread closed. Please refrain from spam-creating new threads in the future, Mastervoodoo. Cinco is available to private message for all future inquiries.
    Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazori View Post
    Yes! A quest to get mythic gear just like level 50 Cyber quest would be perfect!!!
    I honestly don’t know why the fathom crypt ones were the only quests that came to mind lol. Maybe a quest line similar to both the mystery and cyber quests, slightly less hard than the cyber quests but you still get to craft the items like you did with the mystery quests would be so fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I do believe you. You don't seem to believe that I believe you. Given how it's set up - it should take months to get a full set of the best gear. I think I already said this somewhere else.
    Will you please tell it one more time for the people in the back I think they don’t understand what you are saying!!!

At this rate I hope all you people threatening to quit actually do so I don’t have to listen to your garbage anymore. Pvp is a privilege that you get from grinding hard to get gear. If you don’t want to do that play honor or be quiet.

Cinco isn’t going to ruin PvE because PvP people are to lazy to play the game hard and earn the ability to get elite and mythic pvp gear.

Y’all keep saying up the drop rate to fuel your own agenda for pvp well I hope cinco doesn’t do that because that is completely dumb.

I’ll say it again for the people in the back IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE CAP AND CONTENT QUIT THE GAME AND GET OFF THE FORUMS WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

Please hate on me some more I love to use your tears in my cereal for breakfast!
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 08-05-2019 at 09:45 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    Will you please tell it one more time for the people in the back I think they don’t understand what you are saying!!!

At this rate I hope all you people threatening to quit actually do so I don’t have to listen to your garbage anymore. Pvp is a privilege that you get from grinding hard to get gear. If you don’t want to do that play honor or be quiet.

Cinco isn’t going to ruin PvE because PvP people are to lazy to play the game hard and earn the ability to get elite and mythic pvp gear.

Y’all keep saying up the drop rate to fuel your own agenda for pvp well I hope cinco doesn’t do that because that is completely dumb.

I’ll say it again for the people in the back IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE CAP AND CONTENT QUIT THE GAME AND GET OFF THE FORUMS WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

Please hate on me some more I love to use your tears in my cereal for breakfast!
    still typing in capslock I see.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You obviously don’t know what its like to have everything handed to you your whole life, and because of that, your opinion is invalid and you just wasted all of that time making that post. You just wouldn’t understand, I’m sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

In before this thread gets locked.

But actually though, I think your being slightly naive thinking that this game would be able to sustain itself without the pvp community, or pve community for that matter. Low level pvp is essentially dead, bringing all the action to endgame and you have a lot of players, like Ghost mentioned earlier, that just like to hop on for an hour or two here or there to pvp with their friends.

This cap is driving away the casual player base that is the foundation of this game. You could probably count on your hands the number of people that are content with this cap and are going to farm consistently for the next 5 months to get a set. All this disdain between pvp and pve community is ridiculous, to have a healthy game you need both aspects. There just isn't the player base to sustain a purely pve based game.

There really isn't a great way for me to prove this until it's too late. If the drop rates don't change in the next couple of weeks you will start see towns empty out and runs dry up. As much as you like to think you live in a little snow globe insulated from the problems of others, you really do rely on the community as a whole. I have said all I can to cinco but I would urge pve players like yourself to recognize the situation for what it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

And when game is a ghost town and when nobody wants to play and you are alone in a map with Ebonthrax and cant even kill him cuz you want to farm your heart out for trash drops then you will only have yourself to blame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Pvp is not a “privilege” it’s a selling part for this game. It’s an aspect that many people play the game for. This game has been one of my favorite pvp experiences I’ve ever had. The pvp system has seen many ups and downs but without the pvp aspect this game would be just running through a map to kill a boss. This game doesn’t have a true campaign with a story it’s just killing a boss. That is ok though it’s still enjoyable and rewarding if done right like it used to be. Right now the pve aspect isn’t what it should be and it is effecting every aspect of the game, the economy, the unique player base that I’ve known for years, and of course pvp. It’s not a complicated fix and I’m not exactly sure why it’s taking so much time and complaints for it to be fixed. At this rate I’m not sure if it will be fixed and that’s the true shame cause this cap really has some good potential but it could all go to waste if nothing happens soon.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    still typing in capslock I see.
    Name:  loudnoises.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  78.2 KB

#11chars

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by water isnt wet View Post
    Thread closed? It looks open to me still, seems as if more “toxicity” can continue to pour in. Btw you’ve spoken no literate points, just arguments that don’t serve a purpose. You want a free to play grind that’s gonna take you months upon months to achieve a set, while you mooch off of people like sunflwr who spend plat for you basically, I know how she is, she basically gives items away. How about stop using people and play the game your self just to have a look into the amount of time it takes to actually do a boss run, then do some math once you finally get a decent drop in what, let’s say, 40-75 kill count? Times 65 by about 13 or so minutes and let me know what you get. Then multiply that by 6, and there’s your completed set . That’s assuming you can even complete a run in 13 minutes without a team full of combo players. Go back to discord where you can pretend to be a moderator.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I do believe you. You don't seem to believe that I believe you. Given how it's set up - it should take months to get a full set of the best gear. I think I already said this somewhere else.
    please PLEASE cinco make the drops easier to get there are only ones from free chests in game right now

please listen to your playerbase and help us. we are the ones who play your game!

PLEASE.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to largecommander For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    Thread closed? It looks open to me still, seems as if more “toxicity” can continue to pour in. Btw you’ve spoken no literate points, just arguments that don’t serve a purpose. You want a free to play grind that’s gonna take you months upon months to achieve a set, while you mooch off of people like sunflwr who spend plat for you basically, I know how she is, she basically gives items away. How about stop using people and play the game your self just to have a look into the amount of time it takes to actually do a boss run, then do some math once you finally get a decent drop in what, let’s say, 40-75 kill count? Times 65 by about 13 or so minutes and let me know what you get. Then multiply that by 6, and there’s your completed set . That’s assuming you can even complete a run in 13 minutes without a team full of combo players. Go back to discord where you can pretend to be a moderator.
    Why would I waste my time farming now when I said before that I don't agree with this current campaign? You must have missed that part. I don't even know if I can take you seriously if you make numerous threads complaining about the new cap and then still continue to log on and spend time and money grinding it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I got a crazy idea. What if when you hit 110 you can do a quest for a complete mythic set. Obviously it wouldn't be easy but maybe have it require finding hidden Enemies In previous campaigns that drop scraps to craft with or something cool like that. Like a really hard easter egg hunt.
    Just a thought
    I think something like this is spot on. Like in 50 cap where we had to quest for cyber set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Honestly STS (mainly cinco) have done a phenomenal job on this cap, I love the feel of it, all the levels are visually pleasing and the boss is cool, I 100% agree with most of you in this thread, however I feel like we all as a community got too aggressive with suggestions and fix requests and its come back to bite us, Cinco has been very very very open to all of our ideas but now some of them have backfired we all complain, Im not disputing the fact that the boss drop rate is super low but I feel like we kind of bit the hand that feeds us and now we are crying as if we all aren't somewhat responsible, we asked for a grind, we asked for the boss buffs, basically we asked and cinco listened, I think this is a good lesson on just sometimes accepting certain aspects of a expansion without complaining as much because now anytime a GOOD suggestion is made its drowned in a over-saturated river of crap ones,

At the risk of sounding like a huge hypocrite I will also like to say that the quest idea is a great one but instead of having the whole set handed to us because we did a little grinding, perhaps a daily quest approach might be the better and if the quest is finished within the 24 hour period before reset, the rewards could be something like a pink treasure chest. (Quest example: Slay Ebonthrax 4/50)

That is just my 2 cents worth and im sorry if it offends anyone, my aim isn't to offend anyone of their ideas as most of what I read I agree with, I guess thats just some food for thought, to wrap this drawn out post of mine id just like to say thankyou so much Cinco for delivering such a amazing cap and I appreciate the effort you have put in to keep our favourite game fresh. <3