Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, please give me real explanations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Cinco, please give me real explanations

1. One style of playing PL (pve only) should not be the only way of playing. Why is the LARGE pvp community being completely ignored? Hardcore PVERS aren’t forced to play PVP for multiple hours each day for multiple MONTHS to unlock PVE content, so why should I be forced to play PVE for multiple hours each day for multiple MONTHS to unlock PVP content? I obviously understand that to pvp, you need to at least play pve a little bit, whereas to play pve, you dont need to pvp at all. My point is that I literally have to spend weeks/months playing pve to unlock pvp if I dont have 300-500m. This is absolutely ridiculous and stupid.

2. Why cant the elite/mythic drop rates be buffed and in return, make certain vanities dropped from Ebonthrax be extremely, extremely rare? I don’t understand how this isn’t a great solution. People get to complete sets for pvp and hardcore pvers get to farm for exclusive items. This solution seems so freaking simple to me and I don’t understand why you won’t address it.

3. The argument you made about insanely rare set items staying insanely rare just isn’t healthy for the game. It lets super rich players, SOME (not all) of which buy gold/items using IRL money, be the only owners of such items. I’m fine with super rare VANITIES staying super rare because these things aren’t completely essential to enjoying the game.

4. The argument you made about hating the 105 economy doesn’t make any sense. All sets had value (15-35m, more during peak of pvp) and people were fine (imo) with the prices of these sets.

I just want a reasonable, non-smart-*** explanation by a DEV as to why I am wrong about these things. I can get on board with the current difficulty of Ebonthrax if the drop rates are adjusted. Points 1 and 2 are my main points. The idea that the drop rates of elite/mythic set items should be buffed and in return have extremely rare vanities drop from the boss seems like an obvious win-win.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Misfit For This Useful Post: