Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make Mythic items attainable through questing like cyber in 50 cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    I don’t wanna be captain obvious here, but cincos commented on several of these posts now in regards to the new dungeon he’s fixing to release as of today or tomorrow lol.
    And where did you get the idea of it being released today or tomorrow?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

He said this week, so I’m assuming either today or tomorrow, but it’s confirmed not today. But this dungeon will help free players, the elixir will be trade able

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    I think if there was a quest to complete our mythic sets, there would be an incentive for people to do PvE without being discouraged by drop rates. For example, to get the mythic helmet you’d have to kill Ebonthrax 75 times, etc. Make PvE fun again, I miss the times when questing was essential to become geared in the game. People need a motive to do long runs, and this will give newer players a chance to be on the same level playing field as the older/richer players. I think if successfully implemented, many players would come back with a smile on their face. I personally would want to farm even more despite low drop rates since the quest would keep me motivated to grind hard for the best gear.
    Yeah I’m gonna have to say a NO to this one. A quest line to get mythic is a bit pointless because it needs to be really hard to get and have a very low drop rate. The only gear you should get from a quest line is legendary. Mythic and Elite need to stay at low drop rates and based on rng because that is why farmers farm.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I vote no for a daily quest for mythic gear ... that wouldn’t be mythical ... it would be daily “boring” gear.
    I would vote yes for a daily quest line that improved “luck” in L110 campaign. I would vote yes for improved “luck” from fast cap rewards especially the pet.
    Why is there no tradeable “Luck”elixir flask (30 min).

Looking forward to this next update ... CHEERS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

If you are replying and saying you want it to take months or you think this is a bad idea you don't have to do the quest. Band together and have fun farming for half a year for a set. While the others that want to enjoy the game complete the quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Perhaps the real issue is the mentality that in order to pvp end game this campaign one must get a Mythic set.

With the nature of the rarity if Mythic items, I highly doubt anyone would have a Mythic set to pvp in for a while. But we will see how the drop rates are in the new HYPER-THRAX Plat dungeon when it is introduced.

In the mean time is there any harm in aiming for Elite sets to play with? To pvp with? Considering others will only have Elite sets too?

Right now I am farming for all legendary, elite and mythic sets and all classes. And still using my elite enchanted level 105 sets.

I have met many end game pvpers in two particular guilds who have, capped to level 110 and are grinding away with me with the aim to loot elite sets, the Mythic set we understand is a longer term goal to reach.

But not many of them are boisterous and vocal on forums, none have mentioned "I hate this cap and it is too hard and I'm quitting" . They all still try and are grinding away.

The attitude one has is so very important to enjoy anything we do.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-07-2019 at 05:06 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Perhaps the real issue is the mentality that in order to pvp end game this campaign one must get a Mythic set.

With the nature of the rarity if Mythic items, I highly doubt anyone would have a Mythic set to pvp in for a while. But we will see how the drop rates are in the new HYPER-THRAX Plat dungeon when it is introduced.

In the mean time is there any harm in aiming for Elite sets to play with? To pvp with? Considering others will only have Elite sets too?

Right now I am farming for all legendary, elite and mythic sets and all classes. And still using my elite enchanted level 105 sets.

I have met many end game pvpers in two particular guilds who have, capped to level 110 and are grinding away with me with the aim to loot elite sets, the Mythic set we understand is a longer term goal to reach.

But not many of them are boisterous and vocal on forums, none have mentioned "I hate this cap and it is too hard and I'm quitting" . They all still try and are grinding away.

The attitude one has is so very important to enjoy anything we do.
    Hey sunny , the issue isn’t necessarily needing mythic to pvp. 95% of end game pvpers are perfectly fine using elite sets to pvp with. The issue is the rate for mythic is so high , that when a piece does finally drop, it’s worth hundreds of mills. And the players who buy these mythics have a huge and unfair advantage in pvp, even if it’s only 1 piece. That 1 piece has an extra enchantment slot on top of its current higher stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Maybe questing for full elite set would be better