Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (ALL NATIONS unoted)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    You're probably the whimpiest kids I've ever seen. Also, since you've used "there" incorrectly in all 3(?) Of your threads, I would like to provide the definition and an example. I get we make mistakes but don't forget this is a JOKE. Don't make a thread about you complaining. Thanks

Their
    is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There
    is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”
    She also used are instead of our lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    You're probably the whimpiest kids I've ever seen. Also, since you've used "there" incorrectly in all 3(?) Of your threads, I would like to provide the definition and an example. I get we make mistakes but don't forget this is a JOKE. Don't make a thread about you complaining. Thanks

Their
    is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There
    is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”
    A third form commonly confused colloquially by new English speakers can be They're They're is a contraction of They and Are to say they are much quicker. An example is "they're causing more drama than needed about people they don't know in forums." If you need more help with English make sure to let us know, until then please post in the right spot. Guild information goes in guilds and I just found out where drama goes: not in the forums. Gl ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Lol..Kystone probably goes around with a pen and crayons correcting all the graffiti in public places.
    Anway, one good thing came out of these awful posts that were directed at a young girl who was acting out of misguided loyalty, I know there are a few decent people left and yes, the forums used to be about the game with a measure of fun thrown in. I wish it was like that now.
    Everything is changing. I shall wear a placard with 'the end is nigh" written on it whilst being chased by a pen yielding grammar policeman and a bunch of halfwits.😔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

P.S. Yes, I spelt anyway incorrectly. I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Very nice words Suzanne and a few others but illuminated and merlintrue your attitude is clear that u have no sympathy or empathy for others. Merlintrue u have caused so much hate and anguish that u really should look deep within urself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Wrong section