Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (ALL NATIONS unoted)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post (ALL NATIONS unoted)

(ALL NATIONS united) is recruiting all levels! Many of the small guilds have merged with us due to rolling stone. We are a family and stick by each other! We have a great team and have done many events! We have +500 and a decorated guildship! We don't tolerate scamming or begging. All donations are either given or is a prize in are event! We been a guild since 2016 and are growing each day. We do need a co lead who is willing to be loyal to run the guild when I'm not online. Are guild is a mix standards. We are planning for mAny more small guilds to join the fight to defeat the evil infamousgift! So come on down and join my amazing guild we are planning on getting 5 trillion members in the upcoming years!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

This isn't the guilds section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If you all are new to my posts we have been targeted by rolling stone there master is literally mental. She has made several small guilds very uncomfortable to the point that they merged with myn. Almost every minute someone comes to me crying or very upset. They state it was rolling stone. I tell them to calm down and just ignore. I have started a petition and voting and many want merlintrue/infamousgift bann for being a bully. Hopefully the devs decide to bann her one day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Literally it's getting worse and I can't figure out why she bullying many people. All I can say is I'm trying to defend the ones that can't fight for themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

You're probably the whimpiest kids I've ever seen. Also, since you've used "there" incorrectly in all 3(?) Of your threads, I would like to provide the definition and an example. I get we make mistakes but don't forget this is a JOKE. Don't make a thread about you complaining. Thanks

Their
    is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in “They left their cell phones at home.” Their is generally plural, but it is increasingly accepted in place of the singular his or her after an with words such as someone: “Someone left their book on the table.”

There
    is an adverb that means “in or at that place,” as in “She is there now.” In this sense, there is essentially the opposite of here. There is also used as a pronoun introducing a sentence or clause, as in “There is still hope.”

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are u done correcting my grammar smart a. Got nothing nice to say then don't comment. I've said that many times. This is a serious matter not no joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinky115 View Post
    Are u done correcting my grammar smart a. Got nothing nice to say then don't comment. I've said that many times. This is a serious matter not no joke.
    Then let's ask nicely would you please stop this noncense threads and notify a devolper about the issues you have with the other guilmaster/guild, and please use the correct forum to promote your guild/recruit members for your guild? (which is the AL guild section).

Thanx in advance

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Wrong section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

5 trillion members wohoo @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

anything else u want to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Disregarding your pityful attempt to slander merlintrue without any proof, this is blatant self promotion and either your post should be deleted or moved to guild section.
    Reporting players is not done over forums so whatever approach you take, this post is not in the right place.
    Please move your whining and recruit ingame, where you should. Ty

Regards, Restraining

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robinky115 View Post
    (ALL NATIONS united) is recruiting all levels! Many of the small guilds have merged with us due to rolling stone. We are a family and stick by each other! We have a great team and have done many events! We have +500 and a decorated guildship! We don't tolerate scamming or begging. All donations are either given or is a prize in are event! We been a guild since 2016 and are growing each day. We do need a co lead who is willing to be loyal to run the guild when I'm not online. Are guild is a mix standards. We are planning for mAny more small guilds to join the fight to defeat the evil infamousgift! So come on down and join my amazing guild we are planning on getting 5 trillion members in the upcoming years!
    Hi Robin

Congratulations on your guild and hope it goes really well. Regarding your offer for a Co-Leader i can recommend two candidates who have always been your strongest supporters and have your best interests in mind. Encryptions & Susanne please come forward and claim what is rightfully yours.

Good luck !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

What am i actually reading?@_@

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Hi Robin. Actually it is the wrong place to advertise your guild and maybe you do need to stop your vendetta now.
    It won't help your guild grow and you're just making things worse for yourself.

Illumminati, I am a fair person and therefore I'm not going to be toxic or sarcastic towards you despite the fact that you have not shown me the same courtesy.
    I respect most people's points of view even if they differ from mine and I admit that in one of my posts I did, in the words of one of my friends, " lose the plot".
    I have my reasons for defending Robin. Not being able to tolerate bullying is one of them.
    This is not an apology as I have no reason to apologise, in fact I had no quarrel with you but you seemed to take issue with me without any reason.
    Maybe you were defending one of your friends or maybe you just liked jumping on the band wagon.
    To the rest of you who think my stance was a weakness, I don't join in with toxic people just to be liked or accepted, I have principles and if you don't like them, fair enough. I shan't lose any sleep over it.
    Good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    What am i actually reading?@_@
    Better question is where is moderation on forum ? This person is crazy and dangerous for kids of al. And no one cares about it. Maybe even from Asylum....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Hi Robin. Actually it is the wrong place to advertise your guild and maybe you do need to stop your vendetta now.
    It won't help your guild grow and you're just making things worse for yourself.

Illumminati, I am a fair person and therefore I'm not going to be toxic or sarcastic towards you despite the fact that you have not shown me the same courtesy.
    I respect most people's points of view even if they differ from mine and I admit that in one of my posts I did, in the words of one of my friends, " lose the plot".
    I have my reasons for defending Robin. Not being able to tolerate bullying is one of them.
    This is not an apology as I have no reason to apologise, in fact I had no quarrel with you but you seemed to take issue with me without any reason.
    Maybe you were defending one of your friends or maybe you just liked jumping on the band wagon.
    To the rest of you who think my stance was a weakness, I don't join in with toxic people just to be liked or accepted, I have principles and if you don't like them, fair enough. I shan't lose any sleep over it.
    Good day.
    Hold your horses for a moment please. Lets not make this about me or you. My only concern is Robin here.

He desperately needs a Co-Gm and from your previous posts, i as many others have observed, feel you would make the perfect candidate. Therefore i recommended you.

Where in this noble deed of mine did you feel i was being unfair or disrespecting anyone? If this role doesn’t appeal to you, just kindly decline.

Lets all kindly not try and make this a bigger issue than it is. Thanks and have a good day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Hold your horses for a moment please. Lets not make this about me or you. My only concern is Robin here.

He desperately needs a Co-Gm and from your previous posts, i as many others have observed, feel you would make the perfect candidate. Therefore i recommended you.

Where in this noble deed of mine did you feel i was being unfair or disrespecting anyone? If this role doesn’t appeal to you, just kindly decline.

Lets all kindly not try and make this a bigger issue than it is. Thanks and have a good day
    It did look to me as if your post was sarcastic. I apologise if I have jumped to the wrong conclusion.
    P.S. Robin is female. If people had taken some time and patience to check out her YouTube channel( like I did ) as she requested in one of her posts, they would have realised this and also would have seen that she's not, as someone suggested from an asylum or a danger to young players. I shan't mention who said it..just scroll back and you will see.
    Good Evening.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

5 trillion members!

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I only bully tuhguhbuhbuh cause his name is the greatest autocorrect known to man!!!! Thank for being my entourage tho lol never knew I'd be famous!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to merlintrue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Yep..this is all got out of hand. I'm sorry but I missed the post that accused Merlin and someone else. My bad.
    Really Robin, you should not accuse people on forums for whatever reason and I need to lie down in a dark room and listen to some relaxation sounds with a chill pill. I still stand by what I said though...ah..zzzzzzzz.....🛌 🌜
    Goodnight.