Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: After 7 years; do devs still not consider giving us more skills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Common guys, rogue shots thru rocks, warrior pulls thru rocks, mage can do the same with frost bolt. Where is the problem?

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

sacrificing events for skills makes no sense. my guild is dead af when there are not events and boom 30 plus online during event weeks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    hmm... i guess its time to laugh together again ;D haw haw haw

but seriously, rogues shot thru rocks only because theres some casting time of aimed/nox (rogue use nox/aim before hided behing rocks, but theres still casting time, and u see it like 'rogue shot thru rocks'), no problem, just decrease casting time and u will never see it "thru rocks" again, and will never been prepared to get aimed at ur face haha
    and why its again we talk about rogues? fireball/frost bolt have same mechanics, isnt it? or just remember that axe which can pull "thru rocks"...
    Because rogues were specifically mentioned in the glitches section of forum where someone pointed this out. The response made by Futumsh said he knows about this and isnt going to do anything. Its a tracking issue that should be looked into and would greatly help matters in pvp and pve as well.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Because rogues were specifically mentioned in the glitches section of forum where someone pointed this out. The response made by Futumsh said he knows about this and isnt going to do anything. Its a tracking issue that should be looked into and would greatly help matters in pvp and pve as well.
    that bug was fixed, btw reported by rogues, cus rogues arent selfish
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...sses-things-up
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-10-2019 at 02:29 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    that bug was fixed, btw reported by rogues, cus rogues arent selfish
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...sses-things-up
    I dont see the relevance of ur post and my comment. Thanks.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

I dont see the relevance of ur post and my comment. Thanks.
    same as i dont see the relevance of your comments and this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Just give us the ability to create our own toon with 4 skills of our choice from all the current classes. Just for PVE of course. That would be badass and give this game an interesting twist.

May be just a far fetched idea and terrible in practice, but it sounds good in my head

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Just give us the ability to create our own toon with 4 skills of our choice from all the current classes. Just for PVE of course. That would be badass and give this game an interesting twist.

May be just a far fetched idea and terrible in practice, but it sounds good in my head
    Lmao would be funny to see wars and mages with aimed shot.... or rog and mage screaming for juggernaut xD
    Don't quote me

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

All the pretending we know what it cost for sts and other mad up gossip aside, I +1 this idea more skills would be cool I do prefer more character options tho saw a post on that and how some many cried it won't fit a imaginary story line that doesn't exist here lol

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thanks guys for the feedback! It's really helpful to hear more about what you guys want in game. As far as I can tell in the general pulse of the community, balance is a big priority for most of our players, and as you guys well know, new additions must be added with caution and careful planning. We'll definitely keep all this in mind, though, as we continue working on new content and updates!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhguhbuhbuh View Post
    Hopefully fix curse skill for mage in PVE, so it does what it says.
    +10000
    even in pvp, it doesn't reflex a lot of damage also if it could only reflex and done get some hit would be better because mages should be able have some op skill too we only have a shield that only up for some sec and rouges could spam aim shot and dash into it until we dead :|
    make mage better curse skill could be better also others skill u all can work on it
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thanks guys for the feedback! It's really helpful to hear more about what you guys want in game. As far as I can tell in the general pulse of the community, balance is a big priority for most of our players, and as you guys well know, new additions must be added with caution and careful planning. We'll definitely keep all this in mind, though, as we continue working on new content and updates!
    in mus, mages use the same curse and even wars cant do anything whit it if they hit someone hard will die, also those we hit into them will get almost no damage best opinion for curse skill I recommend is add some amount of damage taken to mages and whoever touched by curse if attack anyone, not mage only or only mage that way could be so unbalanced, get like at last 50% of his attack back into themselves.
    right now if mages use curse on a rouge and don't have any shield and get hit by a rouge combo they will die and rouge won't... it does not make sense curse could be super op skill for mages also in PvE too we all know u guys can work some on it after cap 61 most of ur focus was on rouges and they all are almost super op right now like they don't need anyone else 4 rouges = super fast pt... make game balance )ty guys
    and sry for bad English
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Im not fearful what new things will come (although changing stuff like sound effects has potential to do a lot of harm). The new items and procs like speed sets, spirit weapons and ultimate skills keep the momentum alive, but how about fixing whats wrong? Rogues shouldnt shoot thru rocks, lets start there and move forward.
    well in aimshot thing it's pretty unbalanced if they hit in max charge crit they like have +160% crit and if they hit ebon procs they will die but ... it's not better at last make aimshot less buffing or more cdr? rouges pretty could spam it until they ran out mana now if they have Mishi they can spam it until every one dead as i said vs mage they will spam it into a mage shield if they don't have ebon staff. making game balanced mean every class should have a way to beat other classes
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver