Thread: Lots Of Questions For You All?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Question Lots Of Questions For You All?

1. How do stat attributes such as Health, Armor, Damage, and DPS work?
    2. What stats are considered very good for a level 63 rogue, mage and warrior?
    3. What is bonus damage and how is it calculated? Also, how are critical hits calculated?
    4. Rank these in terms of damage absorption: Nekro, Glowstick, Scorch, Cottonkill, Shiloh.
    5. What skills, masteries, and passives are mages at 63 supposed to use?
    6. What skills, masteries, and passives are rogues at 63 supposed to use?

That is all for now, I will be adding more questions soon. Any and all help is appreciated.

Edit: Just comment if you know the answer, I really don't care whether there are threads for all these questions, there might be such threads but they are quite old and I did not understand them (people who made those threads seem inactive).
    Also shoutout to @Thewolfbull for directly posting the links instead of giving some stupid opinion. Also, I might have over 1K posts but they were mostly in the traders' section and I did not take the effort of exploring other parts of the forum until recently.
    Last edited by shadowronn; 08-09-2019 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

There are threads for all of these questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    There are threads for all of these questions
    And how shoul he find it? Also, once he found it, what if the thread doesnt answer his questions to 100%? Should he ask in the thread there? And then get banned on forums for necroing old posts?

OP, good that you asked here, Im sure your questions will be answered in no time
    Don't quote me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    And how shoul he find it? Also, once he found it, what if the thread doesnt answer his questions to 100%? Should he ask in the thread there? And then get banned on forums for necroing old posts?

OP, good that you asked here, Im sure your questions will be answered in no time
    Im sure he is sensible and smart enough to speak for himself. Also theres a search bar which you could use to find specific threads. As for necroing old threads, STS forums is not moderated by bots. Im sure they can tell the difference between a random necro and a legitimate question. Suggesting STS will ban u for genuinely replying to an old thread for genuine purposes is just slanderous.

Thank You

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Im sure he is sensible and smart enough to speak for himself. Also theres a search bar which you could use to find specific threads. As for necroing old threads, STS forums is not moderated by bots. Im sure they can tell the difference between a random necro and a legitimate question. Suggesting STS will ban u for genuinely replying to an old thread for genuine purposes is just slanderous.

Thank You
    Agreed, but venom has a point. If hes new to the forums how is he supposed to navigate his ways to the threads?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Agreed, but venom has a point. If hes new to the forums how is he supposed to navigate his ways to the threads?
    Agreed, if he was new i would carry him on my back and take him to his destination myself... but shadowronn is not a new user. He has over 1k posts. If anything he should be showing newbies like myself how these things should be done

Good day !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Agreed, if he was new i would carry him on my back and take him to his destination myself... but shadowronn is not a new user. He has over 1k posts. If anything he should be showing newbies like myself how these things should be done

Good day !
    See if you know the answer or where the answer is then please do tell me, I cannot find them. Don’t waste your time here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

there are threads for all those questions. besides you should know that judging from your longevity here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Whats wrong with asking a few freaking questions. You don't need to kill the guy for asking questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sampin22 View Post
    there are threads for all those questions. besides, you should know that judging from your longevity here
    O' Great Lord, Have you noticed that I asked a few questions to the people using this forum? Your post does not look like an answer to any of those questions so maybe just delete your pointless post or edit it into an answer to the above questions.

Like you said in your post there are threads for all those questions so maybe posting the links to those threads would be far more important than to tell me what I should know.
    Everyone should know that the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.0 TD4 E-Capability 4x4 HSE Dynamic has a fuel efficiency of 15700 meters per 1000 milliliters of a mixture consisting of Alkanes, Naphthenes, Aromatics, and Asphaltics in varying percentages, but the truth is they don't. Good Day.

Also No more salt in this thread, I have High BP.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Everyone should know that the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.0 TD4 E-Capability 4x4 HSE Dynamic has a fuel efficiency of 15700 meters per 1000 milliliters of a mixture consisting of Alkanes, Naphthenes, Aromatics, and Asphaltics in varying percentages, but the truth is they don't. Good Day.
    Destroyed, my friend xD
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Only threads you need are 1 and 3, which were already given to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Good stats for a 63 Mage with speed set are (6.5k armor, 2.3k damage). The best geared Mages have around (7k armor, 2.5k damage).
    Good stats for a 63 Rogue with speed set are (6.8k armor, 2.7k damage). The best geared Rogues have around (7.5k armor, 2.8k damage) or (6.5k armor, 3.2k damage).

For Mage i suggest Lightning, Frost, Curse, Gale, Heal, and Shield.
    Lightning 3/5 (Empowered Bolt and Positive Surge). Frost 3/5 (Jagged Ice and Shiver). Curse 5/5. Gale 3/5 (Outward Squall and Protective Current). Heal 4/5 (All except Recharge Mana). Shield 4/5 (All except Displacement Wave).
    For Passives i suggest 5/5 on all except for Damage and Quickness. (The 2.5 damage value from the 5/5 damage passive only adds about 15-20 damage total when scaled by bonus damage %. These 5 points will be more useful when used towards masteries.)
    For masteries i suggest 8/10 shield and 7/10 gale.
    I suggest always using Shield, Heal, and Gale. Change the 4th skill to: Lightning only when 1v1 other mages, Frost only when 1v1 rogues or any 2v2 situations, and Curse for 3v3 or 4v4.

For Rogue i suggest Shadow Piercer, Aimed Shot, Razor Shield, Nox, and Heal.
    Shadow Piercer 4/5 (All except Leading Dagger). Aimed Shot 5/5. Razor Shield 4/5 (All except Bleeding Cuts). Nox 4/5 (All except Strengthened Shot). Heal 5/5.
    For Passives i suggest 5/5 on all except for Quickness.
    For masteries i suggest 10/10 Nox, because its broken.
    I suggest using Nox for 1v1 other rogues, and Razor Shield for all other situations.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thaze View Post
    Good stats for a 63 Mage with speed set are (6.5k armor, 2.3k damage). The best geared Mages have around (7k armor, 2.5k damage).
    Good stats for a 63 Rogue with speed set are (6.8k armor, 2.7k damage). The best geared Rogues have around (7.5k armor, 2.8k damage) or (6.5k armor, 3.2k damage).

For Mage i suggest Lightning, Frost, Curse, Gale, Heal, and Shield.
    Lightning 3/5 (Empowered Bolt and Positive Surge). Frost 3/5 (Jagged Ice and Shiver). Curse 5/5. Gale 3/5 (Outward Squall and Protective Current). Heal 4/5 (All except Recharge Mana). Shield 4/5 (All except Displacement Wave).
    For Passives i suggest 5/5 on all except for Damage and Quickness. (The 2.5 damage value from the 5/5 damage passive only adds about 15-20 damage total when scaled by bonus damage %. These 5 points will be more useful when used towards masteries.)
    For masteries i suggest 8/10 shield and 7/10 gale.
    I suggest always using Shield, Heal, and Gale. Change the 4th skill to: Lightning only when 1v1 other mages, Frost only when 1v1 rogues or any 2v2 situations, and Curse for 3v3 or 4v4.

For Rogue i suggest Shadow Piercer, Aimed Shot, Razor Shield, Nox, and Heal.
    Shadow Piercer 4/5 (All except Leading Dagger). Aimed Shot 5/5. Razor Shield 4/5 (All except Bleeding Cuts). Nox 4/5 (All except Strengthened Shot). Heal 5/5.
    For Passives i suggest 5/5 on all except for Quickness.
    For masteries i suggest 10/10 Nox, because its broken.
    I suggest using Nox for 1v1 other rogues, and Razor Shield for all other situations.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Thanks for answering, Do mages need critical chance? Also, are speed sets really needed?

I mean I don't plan on doing 1v1 or 1v2 in TDM map so could you explain why it is so important?
    In other news, I have not started gearing up but I have 7k hp, 3.5K armor, 1,850 dmg, and 42 critical chance. I don't have an artifact or ring as of now. I don't use a speed set too. I also don't have any awakens on my gear(don't know what type of awakens to get). If you have the time then answer these queries as well. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Get int% or gold loot% awakes, armor is basically pvp, we have pets for pve. Speed set is not needed but very efficient to have especially with expansion coming. Crit is good to have, cause, you know, more dmg, don't need to focus everything on it. Also recommend buying the gears you want instead of awakening them yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Thanks for answering, Do mages need critical chance? Also, are speed sets really needed?

I mean I don't plan on doing 1v1 or 1v2 in TDM map so could you explain why it is so important?
    In other news, I have not started gearing up but I have 7k hp, 3.5K armor, 1,850 dmg, and 42 critical chance. I don't have an artifact or ring as of now. I don't use a speed set too. I also don't have any awakens on my gear(don't know what type of awakens to get). If you have the time then answer these queries as well. Thanks.
    Wrong section. Theres a PvP section for a reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Your account does not look like a game moderator or developer account and I am pretty sure it is not so maybe let someone who is qualified inform me of this, if this is truly an error, then it will be moved. You don’t need to post that here because there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Hi Illuminati,
    If you think about it, there is no reason for a general section because there is a subsection for everything including off topic.
    Therefore there is no reason to police the general section & when there is a good reason, you have the report thread button where you can inform the forum moderator of your opinion of what is appropriate, rather than possibly be seen as pointlessly bickering with someone.
    Thank you
    /lighthearted imitation
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Hi Illuminati,
    If you think about it, there is no reason for a general section because there is a subsection for everything including off topic.
    Therefore there is no reason to police the general section & when there is a good reason, you have the report thread button where you can inform the forum moderator of your opinion of what is appropriate, rather than possibly be seen as pointlessly bickering with someone.
    Thank you
    /lighthearted imitation
    Hi

There are specific sub sections for a reason. “Off topic” as you have mentioned are for things that are off topic regarding Arcane Legends and “General Discussions” are for erm... General discussions About Arcane Legends

That being said though, yes most things can fall under “General Discussions” therefore STS has created specific sub sections for us to make it easier to navigate

The irony in this thread is that someone in the future, who uses the forum in the correct way, will be searching for similar answers in the correct PVP section but wont find it because somebody thought “General Discussions” was a better place to discuss PVP matters

Thanks