Thread: PvE is Ruined Ggs I Hope Y’all Are Happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Post PvE is Ruined Ggs I Hope Y’all Are Happy

It’s sad to see that such a great cap for PvE is now ruined and everything in the market will crash and be worth nothing in a matter of 2 weeks. Elites are dropping like hot cakes and so are gold dragon chests which all were supposed to be super rare. Even mythics are dropping at a rate that still might make them valuable but they won’t be super rare much longer.

It’s just so frustrating everything in this game is always to the extreme and it literally ruins things to no return. Even if you fix the drop rate to be lower, it’s to late their is way to many elite drop now and the damage is done......

We need balance and we can’t seem to find balance in this game
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 08-08-2019 at 02:35 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    It’s sad to see that such a great cap for PvE is now ruined and everything in the market will crash and be worth nothing in a matter of 2 weeks. Elites are dropping like hot cakes and so are gold dragon chests which all were supposed to be super rare. Even mythics are dropping at a rate that still might make them valuable but they won’t be super rare much longer.

It’s just so frustrating everything in this game is always to the extreme and it literally ruins things to no return. Even if you fix the drop rate to be lower, it’s to late their is way to many elite drop now and the damage is done......

You must have spent a helluva lot of gold buying your elite set.... CHEAP ELITE SETS FOR EVERYONE! HOORAY!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

The game is decent now stop complaining

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hey Cha,

I understand your frustration. It's hard seeing these changes as someone, like yourself, who is a hardcore PvEr.

But look at the bright side. People are buying these tickets like crazy! STS needs some $$$. Hell, even I hardly ever buy plat, but I'm considering buying 2000 plat this weekend to join in on what feels like epic fun. I sincerely believe this'll be best for both STS and the economy; let the update pan out for a bit. I prefer seeing all these people on excited to loot some mythic rather than logging in to a ghost town!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I can understand your frustration regarding the introduction of the new HYPER-THRAX TICKET.

As a farmer, and some merchs, and those who looted rare items these past two weeks who have been fortunate enough to sell them have gained great amounts of gold.

But expressing that our game is ruined because of one thing is rather extreme. Similar to pvpers complaining and blaming Cinco for ruining twink pvp in the past and end game pvp for various reasons.

Our game is evolving, we have so many different ways to enjoy it. STS truly cares about our opinions too and will include our suggestion on game if they feel it will benefit the game as a whole.

Try to accept any changes on game and make the most of them.

Let's keep farming this new HYPER-THRAX dungeon, buy Platinum if you have the means to support our beloved game.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-08-2019 at 04:14 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Sorry for the past 3 days y’all I’m really really really not good at change whether in my irl life or this game. The past few days have been really stressful as someone who has played for so long 8+ years and isn’t used to all this change in the PvE department. If I offended any of you or attack you I’m sorry. I probably will just stay off the forums it’s not healthy for myself and I just make a fool of myself. Just know if I was a jerk to any of my friends that pvp etc it wasn’t intentional. I’m 21 years old and I still have a lot of growing up to do/ this is just a game and I need to play it as that and just enjoy the content that comes. Hit me up for some Hyper runs I’m off the forums for a long while. Love Y’all Peace!!
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 08-08-2019 at 04:36 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

It takes a big person to admit that they where wrong, a bigger person to say sorry and mean it.

Those who have disagreed with you in the past who are open minded and forgiving will understand. Others who continue to hate and personally attack you are really not worth your time. Try not to take things to heart and just know, words can not hurt you unless you let them.

Social media and forums will always be harsh, people hide behind internet and become the most horrible, spiteful, vindictive and vile when it comes to expressing their opinions and tend to forget nor care that they are attacking another who is a person with real feelings too.

Play PL because you love and enjoy it, and lets keep farming together my friend.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Sorry for the past 3 days y’all I’m really really really not good at change whether in my irl life or this game. The past few days have been really stressful as someone who has played for so long 8+ years and isn’t used to all this change in the PvE department. If I offended any of you or attack you I’m sorry. I probably will just stay off the forums it’s not healthy for myself and I just make a fool of myself. Just know if I was a jerk to any of my friends that pvp etc it wasn’t intentional. I’m 21 years old and I still have a lot of growing up to do/ this is just a game and I need to play it as that and just enjoy the content that comes. Hit me up for some Hyper runs I’m off the forums for a long while. Love Y’all Peace!!
    We love you brutha! Let's farm together some time soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I love it cinco did great on this one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Tough luck kid. The world doesn’t revolve around you ya know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

What did you expect was going to happen? This only encourages people to buy more of the 30 plat tickets and spend more plat to open chests. Some players will give you the BS excuse that this keeps the game afloat dispite none of the funding actually going into developing the game. These days you should expect everything in AL to transition into PL. Who knows the devs might just remove the rotating screen function out of PL to be more like AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Just after the fast cap reward timeline was over, there was a huge drop at the amount of games being played at a time in the new PvE maps. That was huge concern, majority was loosing interest. It's not the end, we can still have something that can keep pve interesting like farming a super rare vanity or something like that also something like the "idea thread" of mine XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

i feel ya,, rip 1.95m :

Name:  j.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  891.7 KB

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnity For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnity View Post
    i feel ya,, rip 1.95m :

Name:  j.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  891.7 KB
    Lol we have lost millions of millions either during new cap or some events, price is never fixed, oof

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

yeah i paid a few mill for some pink gear that now is cheap, but now maybe ill reach 110 before next year.