Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Default suggestion about skills/passives/ultimates

I think some of them must be improved

rogue:
    -shadow veil: almost all buffs doesnt stack with buffs from other sources, and atm all mobs are easy to kill, you dont need to stay at place so long time as shadow veil working, maybe just replace it to party buff for stacking dmg/armor and reduce its duration and cooldown.
    -entangling trap: 20% chance to pull is too low (compared to terror blade, spirit weapons), and too long time to activate it, maybe it can be triggered right after used, without waiting ...
    - razor shield: its called "SHIELD" means supposed to defence, but damaging part of that skill hurts myself when warriors with reflect are close to me, so my suggestion is to move damaging part of razor shield to upgrade "bleeding cuts" and razor shield will work like: if without "bleeding cuts" - it doesnt damage anyone, if with "bleeding cuts" - it damaging (and if charged razor shield with "bleeding cuts" - it also has chance to bleed enemy)
    -ultimate aimed shot: damage is too low for single target, regular skill "aimed shot" has buffs and debuffs (increase crit chance and its crit damage, reduce enemy armor...), this ultimate has nothing, my suggestion to replace it for 2x dex buff (or more) for 10-15sec or just add armor reduce to target... like 40-50%?
    -medicinal herb - does anybody use it? 20%hp per sec, must be a joke for pve... if need to make defensive ultimate just make it high %damage reduce instead of that "healing"
    -razor shield mastery: why doesnt stack with other %dmgreduce things ?

mage:
    -lightning strike: supposed to have best damage vs single target, lets compare it with frost bolt: lightning doesnt have DoT (frost bolt has dot ignoring armor), lighting strike have only chance for more targets (frost bolt just need to be charged for aoe damage), lightning strike has only chance to stun target (frost bolt stunning it 100% if target stunable at that moment + chance to stun nearby targets + and slowing also + mastery for stunning targets which has immune to stuns), lightning strike just useless compared to frost bolt even if used to single target...
    -curse: its too weak and too low range
    -meteor strike: maybe add there some dot or debuffs to enemies
    -grand protection: its hard to die by mage in pve even without shield, not really need that ultimate, maybe replace it with 2x int buff (or more)
    -lifegiver mastery: too weak and useless, making me laugh at those who use it

warrior:
    -rallying cry: its useless for same reasons as shadow veil
    -chest splitter: since everyone using haste sets its hard to hit anybody by this skill in pvp, need to increase range
    -immortal: warrior already immortal in pve at lvl67+
    -axe throw mastery: maybe i dont understand but mastery adds 10% chance to taunt per point, but skill "axe throw" already has 100% taunt in upgrades (last upgrade), so... what reason to put more than 1 point in mastery? bleeding by mastery is same at 1/10 or 10/10 points
    -rallying cry mastery: adds STR, maybe better to make it adding main stat? i dont need STR on mage or rogue when warrior in party using that skill

passives:
    -critical shot: 3%crit for 5 points? nobody care about crit atm, 3% is too low, can be 10-15% (2-3% crit per point)
    -damage: this passive called DAMAGE, but at high lvls passives for main stat adding much more real damage than this passive... suggestion is to change it to 5% stacking damage, or just replace it by more usefull passive
    -quickness: what is 5% speed now? suggestion to make it 20-30% stacking speed or replace ...

also i have suggestions:
    - since there are 3 useless passives (crit dmg and speed) my suggestion is to replace them by passives like %allstats, %hp, %mainstat
    - if i already put points to upgrades of skill - i want be able to turn it on/off without respec (some upgrades working against me in some situations)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-08-2019 at 05:52 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

+99999999999999999999999999999
    Literally everything is reasonable