Thread: 110 pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Exclamation 110 pvp

I know I am jumping the gun a little bit here, but given how long it took to get the plat dungeon I figured I would get the ball rolling.

Most people might not even have capped yet let alone get mythical gear, but I can tell that pvp is almost unplayable to the point where I wonder if anyone even bothered trying to test it out before releasing this cap. Right now I have almost completed my 5 piece mythical 1 hand str set on my bear (missing the shield) and I get killed by 2-3 shots from birds using a bow set, maybe 3-4 hits if elite. All I can do right now is spam beckon stomp as fast as I possibly can and hope both hit, most of the time I die in under a second before I can get stomp off.

Across the board, and especially str, HP or armor need a huge increase. Currently, bows are insanely overpowered to the point where it is borderline impossible to play any other class or attribute. Kind of sucks spending hours farming and millions putting together a set so I can pvp only to find that one auto attack from a bird using a bow does 1/2 of my health with almost maxed out gear.

Just pointing out that this absolutely needs a change and to start working on a solution, I understand that many are not even close to this point right now.
    Last edited by Faq; 08-11-2019 at 09:09 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Faq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Definitely agree with you
    Haven’t faced off against any other 110’s with mythical sets so far, but I did stampede through a couple of apex kids who decided to rush me. 2V1, won the game by a big margin(was just spamming root combo too). Was definitely not a challenge. I think endgame pvp will not hold much relevance for this cap. The only thing that brings me back to this game is PVE
    Note: Only had mythic armor, the rests are elites/pink 110 gear

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Coming from a player with a fully enchanted mythic set, It’s safe to say that Armor and Health significantly need to be buffed on these sets, or at least reduce overall damage output in PvP. Right now, it takes me 3 autos to kill a bear and vice versa, so there definitely needs to be a change.

I’d also like to add that the spawns in forest fight are really messed up, enemies spawn in the same spot as me when i spawn in so I think this should be fixed as well.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I'm sorry but It's too early, rather than having a messed up cap like before the end product was empty arena and we really don't want that. We want a stable pvp arena and for that we should wait till there's significant amount of players having set. I think cinco should clearly give a timeline like a month from now, not to consider any PvP feedback. There's lots to do / improve /bring new content at PvE in the mean time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Okay, I’ll have fun one shotting you in PvP til then.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Okie ........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I'm sorry but It's too early, rather than having a messed up cap like before the end product was empty arena and we really don't want that. We want a stable pvp arena and for that we should wait till there's significant amount of players having set. I think cinco should clearly give a timeline like a month from now, not to consider any PvP feedback. There's lots to do / improve /bring new content at PvE in the mean time.
    You obviously haven't tried pvp yet, stable is the last word I would use to describe it. I am not saying cinco needs to roll out a patch today to make my str set op. I just believe he needs to look at it now so he can develop a fix over the next week or two. But in the mean time you should have a good time using your Dex bird.

I assure you if you use any other class or attribute you will see what I am talking about. Doesn't take a significant player base with full sets to realize the a 1h str set getting two shot killed is not a great system.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Faq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faq View Post
    You obviously haven't tried pvp yet, stable is the last word I would use to describe it. I am not saying cinco needs to roll out a patch today to make my str set op. I just believe he needs to look at it now so he can develop a fix over the next week or two. But in the mean time you should have a good time using your Dex bird.

I assure you if you use any other class or attribute you will see what I am talking about. Doesn't take a significant player base with full sets to realize the a 1h str set getting two shot killed is not a great system.
    I wouldn’t single out one class here bro. Each set is respectfully OP in their own regards. Ive fought against a Rhino with a full mythic str set enchanted while i was using a full enchanted mythic bow set, and he one shot me with charge auto. Anyways, please buff armor by 1500-200 on each set so people dont die by autos and one skill. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    I wouldn’t single out one class here bro. Each set is respectfully OP in their own regards. Ive fought against a Rhino with a full mythic str set enchanted while i was using a full enchanted mythic bow set, and he one shot me with charge auto. Anyways, please buff armor by 1500-200 on each set so people dont die by autos and one skill. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
    Fair point, haven’t fought against designate but rhinos do have charge which I can guess would be insanely over powered. My bad, agree with your increase in armor suggestion.