Thread: 110 pvp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Exclamation 110 pvp

I know I am jumping the gun a little bit here, but given how long it took to get the plat dungeon I figured I would get the ball rolling.

Most people might not even have capped yet let alone get mythical gear, but I can tell that pvp is almost unplayable to the point where I wonder if anyone even bothered trying to test it out before releasing this cap. Right now I have almost completed my 5 piece mythical 1 hand str set on my bear (missing the shield) and I get killed by 2-3 shots from birds using a bow set, maybe 3-4 hits if elite. All I can do right now is spam beckon stomp as fast as I possibly can and hope both hit, most of the time I die in under a second before I can get stomp off.

Across the board, and especially str, HP or armor need a huge increase. Currently, bows are insanely overpowered to the point where it is borderline impossible to play any other class or attribute. Kind of sucks spending hours farming and millions putting together a set so I can pvp only to find that one auto attack from a bird using a bow does 1/2 of my health with almost maxed out gear.

Just pointing out that this absolutely needs a change and to start working on a solution, I understand that many are not even close to this point right now.
    Last edited by Faq; 08-11-2019 at 09:09 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Faq For This Useful Post: