Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcanite Iceball passive ability possible bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Arcanite Iceball passive ability possible bug?

Arcanite Iceball passive ability at lvl 1 is strikes single enemy chance to freeze for 1.5 seconds...my arc Iceball is now lvl 41 and has the exact passive as it was at lvl 1...even though it says I've learned new abilitys 4 times its still the exact same I'm hoping it's a bug because an arcanite pet should hit more than 1 enemy plus I paid 8m for it thinking the passive would grow to multiple enemy's and maybe 3 seconds freeze time...what's everyone else think bug?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Well all pets must have diff passives from 1 to 41..it changes every 10 lvls till 41 if I remember well..for sure must be fixed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

I don't think there's a bug here - the snowman pets have quicker passive advancement than many others though, with Arcanite Iceball's passive reaching its best at 25. Chance of freeze is what improves, which is why you don't see a description change as it advances.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    I don't think there's a bug here - the snowman pets have quicker passive advancement than many others though, with Arcanite Iceball's passive reaching its best at 25. Chance of freeze is what improves, which is why you don't see a description change as it advances.
    Ahh ok..still disappointing arcanite Iceball hits 1 enemy ;( and 1.5 sec freeze time even when maxed out...by the time he can hit 3 enemy's to freeze them they already dead lol would be nice if he could hit 4 or 5 at a time with his passive attack with 2.5 second freeze time at lvl 25 passive max....at least for arcanite rarity..hitting 1 enemy sounds like a rare pet hehe but anyways thanks for the response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Chance of freeze improves but reaching its max at 25? Or you mean till 71 but descrptions stays the same at any level?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Chance of freeze improves but reaching its max at 25? Or you mean till 71 but descrptions stays the same at any level?
    Chance of freeze caps out at lvl 25 and yes the passive stays the same even if lvl 71...pretty sad a arcanite pet worth around 8 to 10m only hits 1 enemy at a time at this point in al when a legendary pet can hit like 6 at a time...arcanite iceball is the only arcane or arcanite pet that his passive hits just 1 enemy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

it is a bad pet ... "arcanite" just make it pretty version of it .. using breeze is much better less woes

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Pets have tradeoffs. The snowman pets have very reliable/frequent freeze passives, and the tradeoff for that is being single target. Closing, feel free to discuss elsewhere.