Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default We have to say goodbye one day

So...guess this is it..
    You try to be as strong as you can be, but everybody reaches break point sooner or later.
    Mine's today.
    I've been around in AL for many years, never thought i would be one of those that took a decision to give up.
    Well, that's life, right? Forcing us to make decisions, right or wrong, either we know or we dont that we're gonna regret it or not. It may sound silly or weird or stupid to many of you and you probably will start eye rolling right away because in your opinion 'it's just a game', but i had the best times of my life here in AL, i had the chance to meet some amazing people, that can be truely called friends and those meant a lot to me, that were by my side for many years, we shared laughs, jokes, friendship, gossips, maybe even personal stuff, happy or bad experiences, bc its easier to share.. i dont even think i need to say who u guys are, bc u know, and u also know u are just a few of the ppl tht were on my friend list and never got off since u got on tht list.
    So, i got tired of the game? No, not at all (: It was the only positive thing beside rl i had, till shortly, but thats not important anymore. Nothing is.
    But i wanna thank 1st of all the devs, u always did great things, no matter what all the nagging ppl will tell u here .
    I wanna thank my friends, if u were on the list or not its not import, even if i ran a lot in random with u as well, thx for tht 2.
    Obviously i got some items, tht i was using, or in stash etc etc.. yeah, of cos im gonna get rid of them too, how? Idk, i might list every single item in auc for the lowest price possible, what is it, 1 gold?
    Not my weap and probably arti neither, this im gifting to 1 of my closest friends and who i had the last chat with, u know who u are.
    All of the rest, eggs, from common to heroic, from jewels to whatever, from mugs and chairs to tavern, ill list them in auc. Not for the gold, for fun, u might be tht lucky one that always wanted to buy but never had the gold, here's your chance to get it for just tht 1 gold. Will do that today/tonight. Bc im done. Tc..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxhiraxxx For This Useful Post: