Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey devs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Default hey devs

any changes comming about ebon aegis, ebon sword and venim AA in pvp?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-17-2019 at 02:28 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    No, you’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    No, you’re welcome.
    ah, one of those PRO PVP warriors who enjoying that bs, lol
    i've asked devs, not u

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

i've asked devs, not u
    shame!! Shame!! Shame!!! XD, warriors get 1 year where they actually get to get a kill at pvp endgame. It’s not like rogues have been dominating pvp for the past, hmm how much was it again? 7 years??

Now warrior got to shine in the light for a moment and all rogues complain. Stop whining please, just play the game. Who knows hopefully mages get a lucky break for the next expansion and be able to get kills too, so rogues won’t be the only class that are able to pvp. If you’re bad at pvp just play festerfang I hear that place is pretty fun.

Oh and to answer your thread, the answer is NOOOOOOOO, sts said this approximately 5 or more times this year? It’s not going to change, and I’m pretty sure they already nerfed it 3 times now anyways. Stop crying please.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!
    you seriously think that its so hard to gear pvp warrior 71? or maybe it require OP SKILLS to get cheap kills in pvp by warr71? even for f2p players to make pvp warrior is cheap and easy now; shame is using ebon aegis and venim in pvp lol

If you’re bad at pvp just play festerfang I hear that place is pretty fun.
    no whinning, i just wondering if it worth to improve my gears at 71 or better just go normal pvp lvl like 47/63
    dont want it to be like: i've sold all pvp gears from 71 and next week sts finally open eyes and try pvp at 71, and fix those weapons and pet (as it happened with tainted 66 only in the end of expansion lol)

your favorite arena in ff outpost bugged too btw, as minimum because it have different rules compared to normal pvp + ebon weapons' procs (reflects) dont have cd in that town

the answer is NOOOOOOOO, sts said this approximately 5 or more times this year?
    sts said no? i remember someone with name Fearr bought and sold 3-4 aegises (because of changes) and after that there were 2-3 more changes about all reflects lols

your whole comment and how you tell things is just proving that neft must be happen
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-17-2019 at 05:31 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Tbh they should not nerf it since its the only weapon to keep up with the rogues and mages in PvE, imagine the events from the past months Temple Event you think without ebon aegis warriors could get past atleast wave 15 and compete in leaderboards? Especially in the Party LB you think warriors will get invited? TBlade is not enough it could easily get replaced with a rogue with spirit daggs. How about the goblin event you think warriors will get invited for altar runs and compete in leaderboards? Ebon aegis is fine as it is... Nerf it then say goodbye to all the warriors.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nate2049 View Post
    Tbh they should not nerf it since its the only weapon to keep up with the rogues and mages in PvE, imagine the events from the past months Temple Event you think without ebon aegis warriors could get past atleast wave 15 and compete in leaderboards? Especially in the Party LB you think warriors will get invited? TBlade is not enough it could easily get replaced with a rogue with spirit daggs. How about the goblin event you think warriors will get invited for altar runs and compete in leaderboards? Ebon aegis is fine as it is... Nerf it then say goodbye to all the warriors.
    i've said only about pvp part, i have nothing against pve aegis and sword procs:
    "good bye to all warriors" in pve i've already said since i can do all maps in party like 4rogs/4mages or even solo by same classes (excluding solo deep marsh on mage i guess), warriors in pve will stay useless till sts decide make maps where really need tanking, controlling and damaging, atm all maps require only dealing damage
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-17-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

If you want an answer from a dev the weekend is the worst time as they have it off. Cinco does occasionally log on a couple min but not often. If you want to see if one is even online you can check off topic for "current users".
    Otherwise if you only want a dev to answer, pm them rather than start a general discussion which will attract anyone with an opinion.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    If you want an answer from a dev the weekend is the worst time as they have it off.
    not in hurry

pm them
    they ignore me if i'm pming them (same as ignoring most of other ppl)
    they dont even check suggestions section lol
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-17-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

i've asked devs, not u
    Out of 7 kills, I only got 1-2 from proc. Rest just my raw damage
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Yes, the changes are; ebon aegis proc now lasts longer, ebon sword is buffed so that it oneshots on proc and venim pulls every .01 seconds also does 1000 damage per second.

Ebon aegis is the only way warriors get kills. This will not be fair if they remove it because warriors will be rocks that can't kill anything. Whats the point of being a warrior if you can't kill ****? Its not fun when you can't do anything. Make a warrior class and pvp with it, then you will see why we need aegis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

Ebon aegis is the only way warriors get kills. This will not be fair if they remove it because warriors will be rocks that can't kill anything. Whats the point of being a warrior if you can't kill ****? Its not fun when you can't do anything. Make a warrior class and pvp with it, then you will see why we need aegis.
    Pvp hasn’t been fair for a long time, call me when a dev says your class should only fight it’s own class “if you want a fair fight”, as cinco did for mages lol

( for the record I don’t want it nerfed)
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Pvp hasn’t been fair for a long time, call me when a dev says your class should only fight it’s own class “if you want a fair fight”, as cinco did for mages lol

I should have go for that quote in the first place. Thanks xD
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

So it’s safe to assume that pvp is forever broken? And the only time it was somewhat “balanced” was back at cap 36-41? It’s a shame sts doesn’t have a second server where AL started all over again :/. 2013-2015 were its best years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

So it’s safe to assume that pvp is forever broken? And the only time it was somewhat “balanced” was back at cap 36-41?
    I think most would say it was, if not broken by, then crippled by awakenings.
    As a smurf, when the dev says I can't expect a fair fight vs a different class, then pvp is irrelevant to me (broken). Other may not agree it's broken - prolly rogues =P

When it was most balanced, I'll leave to others who didn't take a break to play PL like me.
    Suentous

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Having a reflect procs in game was a nice idea but I believe it's not correctly balanced yet. Warriors should have the highest reflect damage as it is now (I don't know correct numbers and it doesnt actually matter) like 100-200% lets say, mages 100% and rogs 50%. But it also feels that the damage which is reflected doesn't count the armor of proc user or the armor of damage dealer, for example I'm playing a rogue and I can oneshot myself by hitting shadow pierce into warriors proc even tho i had almost full health and 10k armor, and I have dealt barely over 1k damage to warrior. It's probably same with all reflects but they reflect less, can't says exactly because we weren't provided with actual numbers and details about procs. I honestly don't know if that was intended.

Venim wise, it's proc in pvp simply makes all the tactics and skills of pvp players useless because you can't control your actions and players like to spam them when the match isn't going their way. Changing the aa or adding some type of immunity would be nice.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Staaarlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Ebon aegis is the only way warriors get kills.
    That’s why I get smacked and still lose to ebon sword/aegis users (no reflect)with 8k+ armor/good stats (some time ago). I rock with 6k armor now in pvp, just playing for fun but wars literally ping pong me and most of my health is gone...Wars do damage, and do not need aegis for kills. If you say you do no pure damage then simply GEAR UP. The only “kills” most of wars get right now are “cheap kills” from rogues being dumb and hitting or just random procs.
    2,rogues are broken, but never broken like aegis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Out of 7 kills, I only got 1-2 from proc. Rest just my raw damage
    Proof of war doing actual damage.

Wars (and mages ig) should be able to get kills too, but not out damage rogues ofc, and for the “balanced solution” idk either.

#BALANCE ALL CLASSES SO NO ONE KEEPS CRYING ON FORUMS?! Let’s wait another 50 days for next season, hopefully things get better

Anyways CHANGE VENIM AA IN PVP! CHANGE AEGIS IN PVP (*COUGH COLOR OF SHIELDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND DAMAGE IG)
    EZZZZZZZ

Well despite all that said I honestly don’t care at this point in the game xd I play for fun in pvp ecksdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omegalulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Endroids For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Make a warrior class and pvp with it, then you will see why we need aegis.
    Dear, i have(had) warrior at 71 and 63, and i wanna tell that im enjoying playing warrior at 63 more than 71 atm (since ebon weapons released), maybe you will understand that warrior role isnt getting kills, but at 71 even with ebon sword (without aegis) warriors still can get kills. and for tanking in clashes (as main warrior's role) u dont even need lvl71 arcane weapons lol
    why i dont go 63 then? i want play and enjoy by MY MAIN toon (rogue 71), sadly that every expansion i need to leave endgame and go lower lvls only because of bs and sts's blindness like tainted 66 with instakills in pvp or these bugged ebon aegis/venim/sword

and about what current balance most of you talking? lol
    current balance at 71:
    -rogue make mistake (or even just lag a bit or delay) = rogue die
    -warrior make mistake (or warrior is mistake of nature as i mostly see in random clashes at 71 now) = his ally rogues die, but not warrior
    short example: warrior using ebon sword and getting proc on me + use axe with mastery, it is 2 DoTs, ofc i trying damage him, because he is just using sword, and then he just switch to aegis and getting proc in 0,5 sec because of 2 dots before. any my mistake? he will not use aegis till i start damage him, so vs warrior i should just stay and spam heal packs even if he has sword?
    It was example just about switching weapons in time, can add here examples that i hit wrong target in clash only because of lags/delay + bs about same colors cottonkill and aegis proc + while proc of arc armor active - its not possible to see proc of aegis.
    where did u all find any balance?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 08-18-2019 at 03:13 PM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Rogues still ruled pvp for the past 7 years besides cap 46 kinda. 1 class gets the upper hand and all of a sudden rogue complains how “overpowered” that is. Now I’m hoping mage gets overpowered at level 75 too since they haven’t been good since cap 36 and even then they were “meh”. While rogues have been making all other classes bend the knee for 7 yearssss. Lol just let it go and wait for cap 75, see what sts stirs up next. Really hoping they make mage good for pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Rogues still ruled pvp for the past 7 years besides cap 46 kinda. 1 class gets the upper hand and all of a sudden rogue complains how “overpowered” that is. Now I’m hoping mage gets overpowered at level 75 too since they haven’t been good since cap 36 and even then they were “meh”. While rogues have been making all other classes bend the knee for 7 yearssss. Lol just let it go and wait for cap 75, see what sts stirs up next. Really hoping they make mage good for pvp.

Dude I'm a tank myself and this proc makes people not wanna pvp it's too overpower just tank stack and no tank will die its ridiculous in the past rogues were dominant but it wasnt to the point where it made people not wanna pvp nerf the shield and buff the damage on the sword this way people can pvp and tanks still get kills

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post: