Thread: Fixes that should be implemented into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Fixes that should be implemented into the game.

As a long-time founding player of this game, I have come to realize how some issues that shouldn't issues should have been fixed years ago. For instance, creating more trade slots with x number greater than 4 would prevent the need for the classic "ill give you the rest next trade." Furthermore, I believe that scams that involve screenshots as proof should be reviewed much more seriously. Next, it has come to my attention that typing the word "mmk" will you get muted for 5 mins. this should also get patched in the update. Finally, I want to address what many of you have been thinking and that is to make the "MY" items stashable. Thanks for the read and I hope the devs can implement these in the next patch.
    Ciazkrauaza aka Beetbox

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Extra trade slots would clutter the UI and require an overhaul of the game's trade window. Not that I disagree with the change - it's just unfeasible.

'mmk' used to be the title for something inappropriate on Urban Dictionary, it's fine that it's mutable.

Stashing My items would be helpful, they are yours, not the character's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by #waydog2020 View Post

'mmk' used to be the title for something inappropriate on Urban Dictionary, it's fine that it's mutable.
    What did it mean? I've tried googling - even for inappropriate definitions - and come up with absolutely nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imath View Post
    As a long-time founding player of this game, I have come to realize how some issues that shouldn't issues should have been fixed years ago. For instance, creating more trade slots with x number greater than 4 would prevent the need for the classic "ill give you the rest next trade." Furthermore, I believe that scams that involve screenshots as proof should be reviewed much more seriously. Next, it has come to my attention that typing the word "mmk" will you get muted for 5 mins. this should also get patched in the update. Finally, I want to address what many of you have been thinking and that is to make the "MY" items stashable. Thanks for the read and I hope the devs can implement these in the next patch.
    Ciazkrauaza aka Beetbox
    Screenshots can be faked though. Devs must look into each screenshot cautiously and back it up via game chat logs