Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Addressing the lack of full Mythical sets in circulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes. By saying we are in a good spot I mean to contradict players who insist that we are in some sort of 'mythical loot' crisis. I am looking at the game's performance since the cap and am considering the number of active players, number of players advancing toward the cap, number of chests opened, and the number of items at Legendary, Elite and Mythical rarity that have dropped (though may not be in circulation yet). My goal is a cap that takes a while to achieve and is populated with desirable loot that takes a substantial period to collect. For these goals we are in a good spot. Hope that helps!
    Thanks for the reply Cinco! I understand the Mythical pieces are meant to be kept almost "exclusive" and this is intentional. However, I just can't fully wrap my head around how it makes sense for about 80 percent of capped player to never actually be able to experience endgame pvp/ctf with the L110 Mythical sets. They'll spend all this time just trying to afford, THEN look for these complete Mythical sets which are in such shortage and most likely will never be enough for 15%-20% of these capped characters in Pocket Legends to have at a time as pointed out.

Perhaps everyone (or the rest of the 80-85%) could use Elite sets until this is addressed later down the road, but as of right now these Elite sets do not even stand a chance when going head on with the Mythical sets. The fact that there is absolutely no competition with the mythical sets and other gear at L110 as with previous caps, just isn't really "healthy" for this aspect of the game imo. (I'm thinking back to the L56 cap where say uncommons, rares, or epics for those who couldn't afford or find a completely crafted legendary set, could actually compete and still enjoy pvp/ctf with)

I'm really glad this will be addressed later in the future, but I still feel like something (no matter how small each individual suggestion I've proposed could be made into) should be taken. Whether this may be a small increase to drop rates from the Gold Dragon Treasure chests, or a very small chance at dropping these few other Mythical pieces from Ebonthrax, there should be something players can still more realitically work towards.

All this being said, I still respect your thought process and goals you have towards building up this L110 cap, but I'm really just here to put out what I honestly feel could be slightly tweaked on for BOTH Pocket Legends and its players within to benefit from.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crashy For This Useful Post: