Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Addressing the lack of full Mythical sets in circulation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faq View Post
    Just opened 150 chests in a row and got nothing but pink/elite gear I already have dozens of. Think I’ll count myself out of this little racket you got going until something changes. Till then looks like honor pvp for me, simple not worth it.
    I’m with you and I completely agree. This is exactly why I refuse to participate in this gambling system. 4/6 of the Mythical sets are LOCKED behind a paywall. A paywall that gives you no guarantee that you will get a Mythic item. Because of this, I will not be supporting this game anymore until there is change. Never in PL history has a set been obtainable through locked gambling chests. My fellow guildmate, Crash, offered many solutions that can solve the huge problem of the scarceness of these Mythical sets. I mean you no harm, Cinco, but the inability to listen to your community in solving this issue frustrates and angers many of us so much. I understand that you have your expectations for this level cap, but let it be known that this is absolutely not it. You are driving many loyal players away with this system. You already have. There is an abundance of us that cannot participate in PvP because we don’t want to be eviscerated by the few who do have Mythical sets. The few who DO have Mythical sets are the ultra, filthy rich. But it isn't just an issue for PvP, but for PvE as well. Farming simply becomes not worth it when only 2/7 pieces of the set drop, and very, very rarely do they. This is not the way to do things. We are currently in a severe drought of mythical sets and we're suffering. There needs to be a balance, as all things should be.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 09-06-2019 at 09:28 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post: