Thread: Regarding Some Items that are not supposed to be "Unstashable"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Regarding Some Items that are not supposed to be "Unstashable"

I know this should have been a done a long time ago to make people's grinding for great gear easier.
    The people grinding for glint set but aren't that wealthy to be able to buy the items that can speed up the grinding process (red eggs etc)
    should be able to grind for the materials easier with the help of their main accounts, yes I know you can just grind on your main and just stash the finished product, but how about if the character you're wanting to get a set for is a warrior and your main account is a mage? And the finished product that is stashable can be only obtained if your character is a mage, and not for your warrior? I'm trying to say that the 3 Main Ingredients that needs time and work grinding like cryogem fragments, nomerite ingots, and vial of orcsbane arent supposed to be unstashable in my opinion because of the reason I described. Or if possible make a selection when turning in the quest for the nomerite quests etc, just like in PL where before turning in a quest you are able to choose the item desired. Just a suggestion. Instead of making it months to get it complete with your twink character when you have the materials you need in your main.
    Thanks AL Mods/Devs/Designers and Community

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxbot AL For This Useful Post: