Thread: Regarding Some Items that are not supposed to be "Unstashable"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Regarding Some Items that are not supposed to be "Unstashable"

I know this should have been a done a long time ago to make people's grinding for great gear easier.
    The people grinding for glint set but aren't that wealthy to be able to buy the items that can speed up the grinding process (red eggs etc)
    should be able to grind for the materials easier with the help of their main accounts, yes I know you can just grind on your main and just stash the finished product, but how about if the character you're wanting to get a set for is a warrior and your main account is a mage? And the finished product that is stashable can be only obtained if your character is a mage, and not for your warrior? I'm trying to say that the 3 Main Ingredients that needs time and work grinding like cryogem fragments, nomerite ingots, and vial of orcsbane arent supposed to be unstashable in my opinion because of the reason I described. Or if possible make a selection when turning in the quest for the nomerite quests etc, just like in PL where before turning in a quest you are able to choose the item desired. Just a suggestion. Instead of making it months to get it complete with your twink character when you have the materials you need in your main.
    Thanks AL Mods/Devs/Designers and Community

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxbot AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Edited, misread. Anyways,

They should be unstashable of course. That doesn't make sense. Farm them on main then transfer to alt. Where is the hard work?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
    I know this should have been a done a long time ago to make people's grinding for great gear easier.
    The people grinding for glint set but aren't that wealthy to be able to buy the items that can speed up the grinding process (red eggs etc)
    should be able to grind for the materials easier with the help of their main accounts, yes I know you can just grind on your main and just stash the finished product, but how about if the character you're wanting to get a set for is a warrior and your main account is a mage? And the finished product that is stashable can be only obtained if your character is a mage, and not for your warrior? I'm trying to say that the 3 Main Ingredients that needs time and work grinding like cryogem fragments, nomerite ingots, and vial of orcsbane arent supposed to be unstashable in my opinion because of the reason I described. Or if possible make a selection when turning in the quest for the nomerite quests etc, just like in PL where before turning in a quest you are able to choose the item desired. Just a suggestion. Instead of making it months to get it complete with your twink character when you have the materials you need in your main.
    Thanks AL Mods/Devs/Designers and Community
    No offense but this idea is ridiculous. Have you even consider how much effort and time that other players spent to make a glint set? Yet you want a short cut? If you haven’t noticed, the game is an RPG. If you want something, spend time and effort to get it. Stop being lazy and just grind the materials just like everyone else who has already made their glintsets and players who are currently making theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Have you tried opening effigy?
    This tactic is well known for crafting glint sets, it's been used since the release of the set.
    Instead of making a thread like this and making yourself look lazy, think of ideas to make things easier example effigy method.

Reduced crafting time event was just here, you should've taken advantage of it.
    Last edited by Abuze; 08-19-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oof Ok lmao just salt. KK Misread. Just used the example of glint set items but what about those others out there? lol OK fine if just salt in this community might as well close the thread so CLOSED>
    Last edited by Noxbot AL; 08-20-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
    Oof Ok lmao just salt. KK Misread. Just used the example of glint set items but what about those others out there? lol OK fine if just salt in this community might as well close the thread so CLOSED>
    Salt? Lmao, your idea was more salty. Same for others. Work hard, get success.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuchii For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    Salt? Lmao, your idea was more salty. Same for others. Work hard, get success.

Always the lazy players who complains, it’s annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivt For This Useful Post: